Stan

Hearthstone Update: Sep 18

Sign in to follow this  

15 posts in this topic

VQ4G8AICTJPW1475699042324.jpg

In the latest Hearthstone update, Blizzard made adjustments to several cards. The patch is now live now on desktop and it should become available on mobile devices in the coming hours.

Philosophy and reasons behind these changes can be found here.

Blizzard LogoBlizzard (Source)

Card Changes

• Innervate now reads: Gain 1 Mana Crystal this turn only. (Down from 2)

enUS_Innervate_Body_LW_600x295.png

enUS_FieryWarAxe_Body_LW_600x295.png

• Hex now costs 4 mana. (Up from 3)

enUS_Hex_Body_LW_600x295.png

• Murloc Warleader now reads: Your other Murlocs have +2 Attack. (Down from +2 Attack, +1 Health)

enUS_MurlocWarleader_Body_LW_600x300.png

enUS_SpreadingPlague_Body_LW_600x295.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Caldyrvan said:

I still have no idea why ppl like murloc decks. Besides a decent winrate totally boring and a ridiculous synergy ... well, that's why they nerfed the Murloc Warleader :D

I loved murloc aggro paladin. Seeing your board of small minions grow out of control was an amazing sight. The games were really fast and the win rate was nice. The deck was both fun and strong, so it quickly became my main deck for standard.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, positiv2 said:

I loved murloc aggro paladin. Seeing your board of small minions grow out of control was an amazing sight. The games were really fast and the win rate was nice. The deck was both fun and strong, so it quickly became my main deck for standard.

Then the murloc warleader change will definitely be a big blow for your winrate. The extra health usually provided just enough to survive an aoe or made it just annoying enough to remove a murloc with a big spell. With the changes to other cards (And thus perhaps a slight meta-shift), it might still have a positive winrate, but I am sure other T2/1 decks will be quite favorable.

Well, different ppl, different preferences. And that's something good, I guess :)

In general I like themed decks around a certain minion type sadly they tend do be dull for me and seen too often, like murloc and pirate  but I love elementals ^^. With all the skeletons and ghouls in KFT maybe we will see undead as a minion type in the future :)

Edited by Caldyrvan

3 hours ago, positiv2 said:

One of my favorite fun decks is murloc worlock zoo. It is weak but I love to do crazy stuff with Seadevil Stingers.

• Like 1

I remember losing a lot of times against aggro Murloc paladins because of Murloc Warleader but also winning very easily when i used it.Altogether the card remains strong enough and can give the boost for an early win,the nerf just makes it a little more challenging and gives the chance for easier AoE removal.Good card,good nerf Blizzard!

@Caldyrvan Couldn't agree more about elementals!Frost Lich Mage and Kalimos Shaman are all-time favourites!

Edited by Karayan7
  • Like 1

A hybrid jade elemental is pretty fun, too. At first I haven't realized that Jade Spirit is an elemental :D Nice synergy.

Edited by Caldyrvan
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Caldyrvan said:

Currently I play without Innervate but I'm not sure if it would be better to use it. But doing fine so far :)

Before, it was an auto include. Now I think it still has its place, but only for a specific purpose, in specific decks.

• Like 1