Murloc Warleader — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Warleader is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Warleader is a powerful card in Murloc-based decks. Originally the card gave a +1 buff to Health as well as the +2 to Attack, but this was deemed too powerful and was changed during the Knights of the Frozen Throne meta. Warleader is still a good card when used alongside other Murlocs, and is essential if you are building a Murloc deck. The damage which your early-game Murlocs can do with the help of a Turn 3 Warleader is enough to exert a lot of pressure on your opponent, or to get rid of an annoying minion and take control of the board.
Murloc Warleader is an important card in Murloc decks. As most Murlocs cost 1 or 2 Mana, playing Murloc Warleader on Turn 3 or 4 is usually enough to give you a strong head start in the game. Although the Warleader no longer gives a buff to the Health of these minions, it is still an essential part of any Murloc deck.
Murloc Warleader is an okay card in Arena. A 3/3 for 3 Mana is playable, and so if your other choices are poor, this will have no downside. If you already have several Murlocs, you can raise the value of the Warleader accordingly.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior