Murloc Warleader — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Warleader is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Warleader is a powerful card in Murloc-based decks. Originally the card gave a +1 buff to Health as well as the +2 to Attack, but this was deemed too powerful and was changed during the Knights of the Frozen Throne meta. Warleader is still a good card when used alongside other Murlocs, and is essential if you are building a Murloc deck. The damage which your early-game Murlocs can do with the help of a Turn 3 Warleader is enough to exert a lot of pressure on your opponent, or to get rid of an annoying minion and take control of the board.
Murloc Warleader is an important card in Murloc decks. As most Murlocs cost 1 or 2 Mana, playing Murloc Warleader on Turn 3 or 4 is usually enough to give you a strong head start in the game. Although the Warleader no longer gives a buff to the Health of these minions, it is still an essential part of any Murloc deck.
Murloc Warleader is an okay card in Arena. A 3/3 for 3 Mana is playable, and so if your other choices are poor, this will have no downside. If you already have several Murlocs, you can raise the value of the Warleader accordingly.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List