Murloc Warleader — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Warleader is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Warleader is a powerful card in Murloc-based decks. Originally the card gave a +1 buff to Health as well as the +2 to Attack, but this was deemed too powerful and was changed during the Knights of the Frozen Throne meta. Warleader is still a good card when used alongside other Murlocs, and is essential if you are building a Murloc deck. The damage which your early-game Murlocs can do with the help of a Turn 3 Warleader is enough to exert a lot of pressure on your opponent, or to get rid of an annoying minion and take control of the board.
Murloc Warleader is an important card in Murloc decks. As most Murlocs cost 1 or 2 Mana, playing Murloc Warleader on Turn 3 or 4 is usually enough to give you a strong head start in the game. Although the Warleader no longer gives a buff to the Health of these minions, it is still an essential part of any Murloc deck.
Murloc Warleader is an okay card in Arena. A 3/3 for 3 Mana is playable, and so if your other choices are poor, this will have no downside. If you already have several Murlocs, you can raise the value of the Warleader accordingly.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck