Mark of the Lotus — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mark of the Lotus is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mark of the Lotus is a cheap card that offers a very high power level if you are able to use it to buff a board of multiple minions. The card has the same effect as the first choice of Power of the Wild, but the lower Mana cost greatly raises its potential for explosive starts when combined with cards like Violet Teacher and Living Roots.
2. Constructed Play
Mark of the Lotus is primarily used in Token Druid decks that aim to flood the board with low-cost minions, or rely on cards like Violet Teacher to generate a board presence.
Mark of the Lotus is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild