Mark of the Lotus — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mark of the Lotus is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mark of the Lotus is a cheap card that offers a very high power level if you are able to use it to buff a board of multiple minions. The card has the same effect as the first choice of Power of the Wild, but the lower Mana cost greatly raises its potential for explosive starts when combined with cards like Violet Teacher and Living Roots.
2. Constructed Play
Mark of the Lotus is primarily used in Token Druid decks that aim to flood the board with low-cost minions, or rely on cards like Violet Teacher to generate a board presence.
Mark of the Lotus is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior