Mark of the Lotus — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mark of the Lotus is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mark of the Lotus is a cheap card that offers a very high power level if you are able to use it to buff a board of multiple minions. The card has the same effect as the first choice of Power of the Wild, but the lower Mana cost greatly raises its potential for explosive starts when combined with cards like Violet Teacher and Living Roots.
Mark of the Lotus is primarily used in Token Druid decks that aim to flood the board with low-cost minions, or rely on cards like Violet Teacher to generate a board presence.
Mark of the Lotus is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Mark of the Lotus
Wild Egg Token Druid Deck 13 spells, 17 minions
|6,160||Feb 08 2018|
The Lich King Druid Deck 20 spells, 10 minions
|4,080||Aug 26 2017|
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time
- Ferocious Quilboar
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Lady Vashj
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lady Darkscale