Mark of the Lotus — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mark of the Lotus is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mark of the Lotus is a cheap card that offers a very high power level if you are able to use it to buff a board of multiple minions. The card has the same effect as the first choice of Power of the Wild, but the lower Mana cost greatly raises its potential for explosive starts when combined with cards like Violet Teacher and Living Roots.
Mark of the Lotus is primarily used in Token Druid decks that aim to flood the board with low-cost minions, or rely on cards like Violet Teacher to generate a board presence.
Mark of the Lotus is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Mark of the Lotus
Wild Egg Token Druid Deck 13 spells, 17 minions
|6,160||Feb 08 2018|
The Lich King Druid Deck 20 spells, 10 minions
|4,080||Aug 26 2017|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?