Mark of the Lotus — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mark of the Lotus is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mark of the Lotus is a cheap card that offers a very high power level if you are able to use it to buff a board of multiple minions. The card has the same effect as the first choice of Power of the Wild, but the lower Mana cost greatly raises its potential for explosive starts when combined with cards like Violet Teacher and Living Roots.
2. Constructed Play
Mark of the Lotus is primarily used in Token Druid decks that aim to flood the board with low-cost minions, or rely on cards like Violet Teacher to generate a board presence.
Mark of the Lotus is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Mark of the Lotus
Wild Token Druid Deck 27 spells, 3 minions
|5,160||Mar 03 2019|
Wild Egg Token Druid Deck 13 spells, 17 minions
|6,160||Feb 08 2018|
- Rise of Shadows Card Reveal Schedule
- Roger and Reall Banned from Hearthstone Grandmasters
- Oblivitron & Lazul's Scheme Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Swampqueen Hagatha Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Togwaggle's Scheme: Rise of Shadows
- Peter Whalen: No New Hero Cards in Rise of Shadows
- Patch 13.4: Rise of Shadows Pre-Purchase & Game Improvements
- Rise of Shadows is the First Expansion of the Year of the Dragon
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- Rumble Run High Priest Thekal
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Pre-Order Question
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt
- Year of the Dragon Questions Questions
- Pack from outside the game