Seadevil Stinger — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Seadevil Stinger is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Seadevil Stinger is the first Murloc exclusive to Warlock. By allowing you to play a Murloc for health instead of Mana, it opens up opportunities for strong Tempo plays. However, as most playable Murlocs cost 3 Mana or less, it is hard to get consistently get good value out of the card.
2. Constructed Play
Seadevil Stinger is only a real consideration in a Murloc-based deck, however it is still a fairly weak choice when compared to the range of aggressive minions available to Warlock.
Seadevil Stinger is no longer available in Arena.
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Hearthstone Hits 100 Million Players, Rewards Inc!
- All Blizzard Franchises Will Have Mobile Titles
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage
- Rastakhan's Rumble Hub
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard