Fiery War Axe — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Fiery War Axe is a Warrior-only weapon. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fiery War Axe has good enough stats to be used in attack or defense. The ability to kill two minions early in the game can allow the Warrior to neutralise an enemy board, while the potential to deal 6 damage to the face represents a reasonable threat in more aggressive decks.
Fiery War Axe should be strongly considered in any Warrior deck as either a board control option, or as a damage dealing threat. In Control decks, Warrior often concentrates on removal rather than board occupation, and Fiery War Axe excels in that regard.
Fiery War Axe is a good card in Arena. For 3 Mana, you can remove two early-game minions, and from thereon gain an advantage on the board. Warrior decks tend to require multiple weapons to succeed in Arena, so do not be afraid to draft more than one War Axe if you are low on weapons or removal.
Fiery War Axe was one of the strongest cards in the game at 2 Mana, and was eventually nerfed shortly after the release of Knights of the Frozen Throne to a new cost of 3 Mana.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck