Fiery War Axe — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Fiery War Axe is a Warrior-only weapon. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fiery War Axe has good enough stats to be used in attack or defense. The ability to kill two minions early in the game can allow the Warrior to neutralise an enemy board, while the potential to deal 6 damage to the face represents a reasonable threat in more aggressive decks.
Fiery War Axe should be strongly considered in any Warrior deck as either a board control option, or as a damage dealing threat. In Control decks, Warrior often concentrates on removal rather than board occupation, and Fiery War Axe excels in that regard.
Fiery War Axe is a good card in Arena. For 3 Mana, you can remove two early-game minions, and from thereon gain an advantage on the board. Warrior decks tend to require multiple weapons to succeed in Arena, so do not be afraid to draft more than one War Axe if you are low on weapons or removal.
Fiery War Axe was one of the strongest cards in the game at 2 Mana, and was eventually nerfed shortly after the release of Knights of the Frozen Throne to a new cost of 3 Mana.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck