Jade Spirit — Druid, Rogue, Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Jade Spirit is a Druid/Rogue/Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jade Spirit is the basic minion of the Jade Lotus theme and synergises with decks aiming to summon many Jade Golems. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and Health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. Jade Spirit's stats are rather underwhelming when compared to the class specific Jade Golem cards.
In Constructed, Jade Spirit is a basic minion that can be used as part of Jade Golem decks. As it is weaker than any of the class specific Jade Golem cards, it should only be considered if all of the other available choices are already in the deck.
Jade Spirit is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List