Innervate — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Innervate is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Innervate provides Mana acceleration at the cost of card disadvantage. However, this acceleration will often put your opponent under enough pressure to recuperate more than the lost card, as your opponent will have to play inefficiently to try to keep up. The key to any midrange deck is some form of power spike through the mid-game turns and Innervate is extremely important to provide this. Innervate was nerfed during the Knights of the Frozen Throne meta so that it only provides 1 Mana as opposed to the 2 Mana which it used to generate. Despite this, the comments about the card still hold true.
Innervate is used in almost every Druid deck due to its ability to accelerate your game beyond the point your opponent is prepared to cope with. Although it can leave you low on resources, the trade-off for the increase in tempo is more than worth it. Faster Druid decks will try to kill the opponent with the tempo gained, while slower ones will use cards liketo recover the lost card, while still having a strong board state.
Innervate is a poor card in Arena. The ability to accelerate by 1 Mana is generally not worth the card disadvantage. An exception to this would be when you have plenty of card draw with which to replace the Innervate.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens