Innervate — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Innervate is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Innervate provides Mana acceleration at the cost of card disadvantage. However, this acceleration will often put your opponent under enough pressure to recuperate more than the lost card, as your opponent will have to play inefficiently to try to keep up. The key to any midrange deck is some form of power spike through the mid-game turns and Innervate is extremely important to provide this. Innervate was nerfed during the Knights of the Frozen Throne meta so that it only provides 1 Mana as opposed to the 2 Mana which it used to generate. Despite this, the comments about the card still hold true.
Innervate is used in almost every Druid deck due to its ability to accelerate your game beyond the point your opponent is prepared to cope with. Although it can leave you low on resources, the trade-off for the increase in tempo is more than worth it. Faster Druid decks will try to kill the opponent with the tempo gained, while slower ones will use cards liketo recover the lost card, while still having a strong board state.
Innervate is a poor card in Arena. The ability to accelerate by 1 Mana is generally not worth the card disadvantage. An exception to this would be when you have plenty of card draw with which to replace the Innervate.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck