Evolutionary Legacy Machinist Gearing Guide for Lost Ark
High-tech and style combine to make Machinist a force to be reckoned with. Equipped with a SMG and their drone, this class is also capable of going full-robot mode with the Hypersync ability. Machinist conquers its enemies with Joint, Drone, or Sync skills.
Evolutionary Legacy: Accessories, Card Sets, Engravings and Gearsets
Arthetinean Skill primarily runs Spec with Crit on your necklace. Due to the natural bonuses to Attack & Move Speed, you'll be able to leverage engravings such as Raid Captain. The shields granted during Hypersync allow for usage of Barricade as well. Through use of Hallucination, Adrenaline and party Synergy you can make up for the lack of innate Critical Rate.
Card sets are shared across both engravings for Machinist. In the early game you can use cards that help with survivability such as Field Boss II, We'll Meet Again and Forest of Giants. For optimal damage you'll want Light of Salvation at 18 or 30 awakening, though is quite a late game goal. Lostwind Cliff provides additional Critical Rate and is a solid stand-in as you gradually work towards Light of Salvation.
Evolutionary Legacy usually runs three core engravings that, with options on remaining engraving slots depending on budget and personal preference.
- Grudge is a standard damage engraving. As a DPS you should be using this as an immediate slot-in for your setup.
- Raid Captain is crucial to run and easy to cap the bonus thanks to the Move Speed buffs you have.
- Keen Blunt Weapon is usually paired with Adrenaline. Scales well given enough Crit.
- Adrenaline does require maintenance but providing Attack Power and Critical Rate makes this a must have given your low natural Critical Rate.
- Barricade works incredibly well with the shields you get when transformed. Essentially is a free damage buff and you'll have the option to shield yourself outside of transform with Fiery Escape.
- Cursed Doll's reduced healing doesn't affect shields generated. It also provides more damage compared to alternatives like Hit Master.
Evolutionary Legacy can be taken at level 1 or 3, but is typically left at level 1 leaving room for other level 3 engravings. Grudge & Raid Captain are must haves. If you decide to take Keen Blunt Weapon you'll need to also take Adrenaline. Barricade, Keen Blunt Weapon & Cursed Doll are interchangeable. Choosing between level 3 Evolutionary Legacy and Adrenaline is personal preferene, but level 1 Adrenaline will cause you to lose efficiency on Keen Blunt Weapon.
Starting in Legendary gear, you'll want the Preordained Diligence set from Argos to give you additional Critical Rate. You can use the 2-piece gear from Valtan Normal but it's only recommended if you intend on parking your character at 1415. Once you obtain Relic gear you'll have two options to choose from. Shrieking Hallucination is the recommended set out of the two, providing neccessary Critical Rate to make Keen Blunt Weapon more efficient. Poem of Salvation is an alternative but the extra Attack Speed's value isn't notable when you get bonuses during transformation. It's safety net Take a Break helps, but with how frequent you enter Hypersync, you'll have high uptime on your shields naturally anyway.
Accessories and Stat Distribution
You'll want majority Specialization and some Crit. The Attack & Move Speed bonuses from being in Hypersync give us no reason to build Swiftness.
- Evolutionary Legacy
- Spec/Crit Necklace
- 2x Spec Earrings
- 2x Spec Rings
- Crit/Spec Bracelet
- 07 Dec. 2022: Guide Added.
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New Lost Ark Skill Tree Tripod System Release Date, Transfer Details