Control Glaivier Guide for Lost Ark
Brandishing two weapons, a Glaive and a Spear, Glaivier offers fluid gameplay at both close and mid-range. Packed full of utility and being one of the more mobile advanced classes in the game, Glaivier comes in two playstyles, Control and Pinnacle.
Control: Skill Builds and Rotations
If you're looking for further information on the Control build for Glaivier, the following links will provide that for you.
Control Strengths and Weaknesses
- Excellent mobility and low cooldowns due to high Swiftness
- High uptime on Critical Rate synergy
- Relatively easy to play with a simple priority system
- Highly focused on Back Attack uptime to deal good DPS
- Lacks depth and/or options for builds and rotation
- Doesn't scale super high late into the endgame, lesser ceiling than Spec classes
Chaos Dungeon Skill Build
Raid Skill Builds
Your rotation focuses around hitting Back Attacks and maintaining high uptime on your skills. With high Swiftness, you'll naturally have lower cooldowns and more mobility. This does mean you'll have a higher uptime on Shackling Blue Dragon's buff and an easier time positioning for back attacks and/or mechanics. Your priority is fitting skills within Shackling Blue Dragon's crit buff and using Judgment / Conviction's CDR buff to increase uptime on Shackling Blue Dragon. Damage is largely spread across Half Moon Slash, Raging Dragon Slash, Stampeding Slash & Chain Slash. Below is a sample rotation that you can adjust based on your skill selection for Conviction / Judgment:
- Debuff the target with Shackling Blue Dragon and fish for a proc with Half Moon Slash → Raging Dragon Slash.
- Chain Slash → Stampeding Slash are prioritized next to fit under buffs.
- Use filler skills Flash Kick → Wheel of Blades → Thorn Jab before another Chain Slash → Stampeding Slash.
- 09 Jan. 2023: Guide added.
More Lost Ark Content
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New Lost Ark Skill Tree Tripod System Release Date, Transfer Details