Control Glaivier Guide for Lost Ark
Brandishing two weapons, a Glaive and a Spear, Glaivier offers fluid gameplay at both close and mid-range. Packed full of utility and being one of the more mobile advanced classes in the game, Glaivier comes in two playstyles, Control and Pinnacle.
Control: Skill Builds and Rotations
If you're looking for further information on thebuild for Glaivier, the following links will provide that for you.
Control Strengths and Weaknesses
- Excellent mobility and low cooldowns due to high Swiftness
- High uptime on Critical Rate synergy
- Relatively easy to play with a simple priority system
- Highly focused on Back Attack uptime to deal good DPS
- Lacks depth and/or options for builds and rotation
- Doesn't scale super high late into the endgame, lesser ceiling than Spec classes
Chaos Dungeon Skill Build
Raid Skill Builds
Your rotation focuses around hitting Back Attacks and maintaining high uptime on your skills. With high Swiftness, you'll naturally have lower cooldowns and more mobility. This does mean you'll have a higher uptime on's buff and an easier time positioning for back attacks and/or mechanics. Your priority is fitting skills within 's crit buff and using / 's CDR buff to increase uptime on . Damage is largely spread across , , & . Below is a sample rotation that you can adjust based on your skill selection for / :
- Debuff the target with and fish for a proc with → .
- → are prioritized next to fit under buffs.
- Use filler skills → → before another → .
- 09 Jan. 2023: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event