Lunar Voice Reaper Gearing Guide for Lost Ark
The highly mobile Reaper sports a dagger as it's weapon, alongside of the ability to vanish on command and even summon clones of itself to defeat enemies. Reaper can cycle through three modes of combat: Normal, Persona, and Chaos.
Lunar Voice: Accessories, Card Sets, Engravings and Gearsets
focuses on a build-spend gameplay loop; entering Persona Mode to greatly boost the damage of Swoop skills then building up your gauge again with Dagger and Shadow skills. With the focus on continuously entering Persona Mode, prioritizes Specialization, with some Crit to increase the damage and critical rate of your Swoop finishers. Unlike , has higher critical rate on its Swoop skills due to tripod choices and stats. Alternatively, you can use Swiftness instead of Crit, assuming you gain the critical rate elsewhere, such as using .
Card selection for Reaper is shared across both class Engravings. While Reaper has critical rate tripods on its Swoop skills, usingis still a good choice if you do not have at 18 Awakening. If you decide to run Swiftness over Crit, this requires the use of to further increase your critical rate and is another +7% bonus on top of that. However, it should be noted that if you opt for Crit as stat instead, and lose value.
With this being said, another option is to use the Three Umar Families at 15 Awakening to increase your Back Attack damage. This leaves three card slots open for a variety of options. Defensive card sets help with Reaper's low Effective HP,is a 3-card set that increases healing items' recovery and defense when awakened. This card setup is fairly niche and makes your ability on hitting Back Attacks even more important. If you are unable to obtain Three Umar Families, or , it's better to use HP cardsets over anything else. An HP cushion is better than nothing and could be the difference between living a hit or getting this year's "Floor MVP" award. The undeniable best cardset would be to obtain at 18 (or 30) Awakening. It takes quite a bit of time and luck to obtain, as you cannot truly brute force cards like you can with other things in the game.
Reaper's engravings are fairly straightforward, with different options depending on your stat distribution and skill tripods. Certain Swoop skills' tripods increase your critical rate, move speed and attack speed, which provides synergy with some engravings. Reaper's stat build focuses either on high Specialization and Crit or substituting Crit for Swiftness.
- is a standard damage engraving. As a DPS you should be using this as an immediate slot-in for your setup.
- is a staple for Earth's Entropy users. While there is initially a learning curve for when and where to get Back Attack uptime, with practice and fight familiarity comes a huge DPS increase when using this engraving.
- further highlights Reaper's squishiness but can be used over if you aren't in need of the additional Critical Rate.
- can help with Critical Rate on builds that run Swiftness. can be a bit of a nuisance, requiring the awareness and micromanagement of your stacks before bursting.
- is highly efficient choice given Swoop skill critical rate tripods and the bonuses from gear sets and party synergy.
Starting out in Tier 1 and 2, you'll use theand gear sets. Upon being able to use Legendary grade gear, you can use the and sets. In Tier 3, Chaos Dungeons will provide you with throw-away gear that you'll transfer into Legendary gear after reaching 1370. A primary focus is to use the to further increase your critical rate until you can reach 1445 and obtain Relic grade gear. After reaching 1445, is the best gear set to use, providing critical damage, critical rate and Back Attack damage.
Accessories and Stat Distribution
can utilize a distribution of high Specialization and Crit from your necklace. In order to quickly perform your burst damage, the Specialization is necessary to reduce the amount of Dagger and Shadow skills needed to fill your Persona Meter. Generally, this build provides good burst output as Specialization scales your Swoop skills' damage. Swiftness is an option over Crit, but is less favorable currently until the release of bracelet accessories upon Brelshaza's arrival. Not to mention unlike , said Swiftness doesn't directly translate to being able to use another engraving choice such as .
- High Specialization
- Spec/Crit Necklace
- 2x Spec Earrings
- 2x Spec Rings
- Spec/Crit Bracelet
- Specialization with Swiftness
- Spec/Swift Necklace
- 2x Spec Earrings
- 2x Spec Rings
- Spec/Swifness Bracelet
- 14 Nov. 2022: Guide Added.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls