Rage Hammer Destroyer Guide for Lost Ark
Equipped with a gigantic gravity hammer, Destroyer obliterates all in it's path. The king of stagger, Destroyer abuses encounters through personal shields and a taunt. This class comes with two different playstyles, Gravity Training and Rage Hammer.
Rage Hammer: Skill Builds and Rotations
If you're looking for further information on thebuild for Destroyer, the following links will provide that for you.
Rage Hammer Strengths and Weaknesses
- Easy to play
- High burst
- Extraodinary Stagger and Weak Point damage
- Personal shielding allows the player to ignore mechanics
- can be used as one of two taunts in the game
- Requires head attacks
- Charge times on heaviest hitters means you have a chance of whiffing skills
Chaos Dungeon Skill Build
This is mainly just personal preference, feel free to mix and match whatever you want for this. Both Engravings for Destroyer are very heavy with AoE damage, so you won't find yourself hard pressed coming up with a good build for this. You may find excessive use ofobnoxious, due to the fact it will slow the mobs in Chaos Dungeons and leave them slightly out of range of your attacks.
Raid Skill Build
This build was made to make the player feel as comfy as possible while maintaining damage output. A lot of skills on Destroyer are interchangeable, so if something doesn't feel right to you, or you end up hating a skill, you can most likely swap that skill out for something else. The skills that are borderline mandatory and should not be changed are:
- : Your main spam skill, ensuring quick access to three Gravity Cores without downtime in tandem with one other Concentration skill.
- : Allows you to become near invincible, and generates three Gravity Cores upon execution, regardless of having a target or not.
- : Big damage. Nothing else you could swap to really compares.
- Big damage and comes with the tripod, allowing you to maintain uptime through knockbacks.
If you decide to swap out, keep in mind this skill is providing you your only counter and your synergy buff. Swapping this skill, you should still cover all of those in an alternate build. can be swapped for any other mobility skill, it's up to player discretion. is taken in this build specifically for the mobility tripods you can take on it.
The Awakening skill taken withis . No real reason other than it just does more damage than does. Since does not rely on Gravity Meter generation, there's no reason to generate more of it.
The raid synergy buff for Destroyer is Defense Reduction on the enemy. This can be applied through multiple skills by assigning the appropriate tripod. For this build, we've assigned it tobut it can be moved freely between Concentration skills. Be mindful of which tripod you will need to give up in exchange.
Rage Hammer's Playstyle
The basic rotation is extremely simple. Combineand either or to create three Gravity Cores, and use those Gravity Cores to use a Gravity Release skill. The main thing to consider with is how long your charge skills take, particularly with . With how much damage this skill does, ensuring it doesn't whiff and getting the successful head attack is crucial to your performance. isn't used for damage in this build, but rather to psuedo-invuln through mechanics you wouldn't be able to otherwise. As far as mobility is concerned, is a bit slower on it's feet, but more mobile through out the entire rotation compared to , making both builds similar enough to each other that entry skill level for both of them is nearly identical, and it comes down to player preference on how they want to deal damage.
Assuming a general priority system, an opener rotation would look like this, and then loop from here on out:
The video opts to show more than a full rotation to showcase two things. The first being animation cancelling that can, and should, be done on. Once your hammer strikes the ground, the full damage animation will play out. The second thing this shows is just how much damage does, it makes the good brain chemicals flow.
- 19 Dec. 2022: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event