Peacemaker Gunslinger Skill Guide for Lost Ark
Gunslinger blazes through enemies with three types of weapons; the Pistol, Shotgun, and Sniper. Gunslinger offers a unique playstyle with weapon-swapping and multi-range capability, as well as one of the highest APM rotations in the game. Gunslinger comes with two different playstyles, Peacemaker and Time to Hunt.
Peacemaker: Skill Descriptions, Tripods, Gems and Runes
utilizes all three weapons to create a jack-of-all-trades toolkit. A large portion of your damage is contributed by your Rifle and Shotgun skills. Building the class optimally requires quite the investment. Hungry for skill points and running six or seven damage gems alone is a steep requirement, though there are alternatives available.
Synergy and Movement Skills
- is our main synergy skill with giving +10% Critical Rate for 6 seconds. With a low cooldown, you'll have this basically at 100% uptime.
- is a good movement skill that can provide AS/MS through .
- is a simple movement skill, investing skill points to gain tripods is optional.
- has dual purpose as a synergy and movement tool. It'll apply for 8 seconds. Great backup to maintain uptime on your synergy while moving.
- is your highest damage contributor with an animation lock only cancelable via spacebar. Majority of its damage is backloaded into the final two shots.
- is one of our highest DPS skill and can be cancelled either by moving or switching weapons.
- brings the highest stagger in our kit and has optional push immunity with .
- has long range and spikes in damage once your target is under 50%.
- provides excellent damage and stagger ability. Most of the damage is backloaded onto the 7th shot, but you should always aim to hit all shots.
- is a well-rounded tool giving good damage, stagger and weak point. You can only cancel this on the first half.
- is a great tool to DPS while moving; it's our strongest Pistol skill available.
Prioritize Rifle & Shotgun skills' tripods first to secure a large increase in DPS. Together they'll provide well over 70% of your total damage!is the only Pistol skill we invest skill points in for damage but won't contribute as much as our other weapons.
|Skill Name||Tripod 1||Tripod 2||Tripod 3|
- 19 Feb. 2023: Guide Added.
If you want to go with six damage gems instead of seven, you can pick between betweenand and invest only 10 skill points in one and 7 skill points in the other. This allows you to use remaining points for utility tripods. Prioritize , , and for your gems at the bare minimum.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls