Peacemaker Gunslinger Skill Guide for Lost Ark
Gunslinger blazes through enemies with three types of weapons; the Pistol, Shotgun, and Sniper. Gunslinger offers a unique playstyle with weapon-swapping and multi-range capability, as well as one of the highest APM rotations in the game. Gunslinger comes with two different playstyles, Peacemaker and Time to Hunt.
Peacemaker: Skill Descriptions, Tripods, Gems and Runes
Peacemaker utilizes all three weapons to create a jack-of-all-trades toolkit. A large portion of your damage is contributed by your Rifle and Shotgun skills. Building the class optimally requires quite the investment. Hungry for skill points and running six or seven damage gems alone is a steep requirement, though there are alternatives available.
Synergy and Movement Skills
- Spiral Tracker is our main synergy skill with Weakness Exposure giving +10% Critical Rate for 6 seconds. With a low cooldown, you'll have this basically at 100% uptime.
- Quick Step is a good movement skill that can provide AS/MS through Life Absorption.
- Somersault Shot is a simple movement skill, investing skill points to gain tripods is optional.
- Dexterous Shot has dual purpose as a synergy and movement tool. It'll apply Weakness Exposure for 8 seconds. Great backup to maintain uptime on your synergy while moving.
- Focused Shot is your highest damage contributor with an animation lock only cancelable via spacebar. Majority of its damage is backloaded into the final two shots.
- Target Down is one of our highest DPS skill and can be cancelled either by moving or switching weapons.
- Catastrophe brings the highest stagger in our kit and has optional push immunity with Tenacity.
- Perfect Shot has long range and spikes in damage once your target is under 50%.
- Sharpshooter provides excellent damage and stagger ability. Most of the damage is backloaded onto the 7th shot, but you should always aim to hit all shots.
- Dual Buckshot is a well-rounded tool giving good damage, stagger and weak point. You can only cancel this on the first half.
- Bullet Rain is a great tool to DPS while moving; it's our strongest Pistol skill available.
Prioritize Rifle & Shotgun skills' tripods first to secure a large increase in DPS. Together they'll provide well over 70% of your total damage! Bullet Rain is the only Pistol skill we invest skill points in for damage but won't contribute as much as our other weapons.
|Skill Name||Tripod 1||Tripod 2||Tripod 3|
|Focused Shot||Quick Aim (N/A)||Double Tap (High)||Final Strike (High)|
|Target Down||Quick Aim (N/A)||Large Magazine (High)||Steady Aim (High)|
|Perfect Shot||Stable Stance (N/A)||Breaking Breath (N/A)||Enhanced Shot (Medium)|
|Catastrophe||Quick Aim (N/A)||Cutthroat (Medium)||Eternal Calamity (Low)|
|Bullet Rain||In a Tight Spot (Low)||Rapid Fire (Medium)||Flame Shot (Medium)|
|Sharpshooter||In a Tight Spot (Low)||Special Bullet (High)||Guardian's Breath (High)|
|Dual Buckshot||In a Tight Spot (Low)||Enhanced Fire (High)||Final Strike (High)|
|Spiral Tracker||Weakness Exposure (N/A)||(N/A)||(N/A)|
- Focused Shot Galewind
- Target Down Galewind
- Catastrophe Overwhelm
- Sharpshooter Galewind
- Dual Buckshot Galewind
- Bullet Rain Galewind
- Spiral Tracker Bleed
- Quick Step Rage
- 19 Feb. 2023: Guide Added.
If you want to go with six damage gems instead of seven, you can pick between between Catastrophe and Perfect Shot and invest only 10 skill points in one and 7 skill points in the other. This allows you to use remaining points for utility tripods. Prioritize Focused Shot, Target Down, Sharpshooter and Dual Buckshot for your gems at the bare minimum.
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New Lost Ark Skill Tree Tripod System Release Date, Transfer Details