Peacemaker Gunslinger Guide for Lost Ark
Gunslinger blazes through enemies with three types of weapons; the Pistol, Shotgun, and Sniper. Gunslinger offers a unique playstyle with weapon-swapping and multi-range capability, as well as one of the highest APM rotations in the game. Gunslinger comes with two different playstyles, Peacemaker and Time to Hunt.
Peacemaker: Skill Builds and Rotation
If you're looking for further information on the Time to Hunt build for Gunslinger, the following links will provide that for you.
Peacemaker Gunslinger Strengths and Weaknesses
- High skill expression with rewarding damage
- Has an extensive toolkit across its three weapons
- An agile and high APM class
- Extremely hungry on skill points if playing 7M build
- Still pretty squishy, lowest effective HP
- Can be difficult managing weapons, mechanics and maintaining uptime for some
Chaos Dungeon Skill Build
Raid Skill Build
Juggling three weapons, dodging and fitting your skill combos underneath both Peacemaker's buffs and Weakness Exposure is the name of the game when playing this class. Having Pistol skills for utility or Synergy along with the lowest cooldowns lets it fit snuggly as our home of filler skills when DPS buttons are on cooldown. Combos usually involve 2-3 skills under Weakness Exposure unless you use Equilibrium which has a longer duration of your Crit buff, allowing 3-4 skills reliably. Tracking cooldowns across all three weapons is rather simple when you look at the grey squares that light up for the corresponding skill.
Her four strongest skills are Sharpshooter, Dual Buckshot, Focused Shot and Target Down. The former pair having similar cooldowns, making it an excellent combo to use whenever possible. Focused Shot has a lower innate cooldown and is the stronger of two Rifle skills. We priortize using it first for those reasons; its damage is backloaded onto the final two shots so it's highly important those two are able to land. Filler skills such as Catastrophe, Perfect Shot or Bullet Rain can be used whenever available. For players using Eternal Calamity, it's best to use this first to catch the explosions within buffs on top of its quick cast time. Both Rifle skills take off when your target is under 50%. Putting everything together, you're gameplay follows less of a strict rotation but more following a priority system with potential skill combos. There's plenty that can be optimized and fine tuned within Trixion, though in practice is where the class has a lot of room for skill expression.
- Debuff with Spiral Tracker for extra Critical Rate, the hitbox lingers so you have about 8 seconds instead of the 6 seconds listed on the tooltip. Use Quick Step for the Attack and Movement Speed buffs.
- Pair Sharpshooter and Dual Buckshot as often as possible, they have similar cooldowns.
- Focused Shot has damage backloaded in its third and fourth hits, make sure these land. Target Down does increased damage on "Direct Hits", aim between the front/back boss indicators to ensure this.
- Be it Attack Speed, boss mechanic or an unfortunate misplay that would cause skills to fall out of your synergy, focus on reapplying it. It helps yourself and your party not see white numbers, which no one likes.
For those using Salvation, building stacks can be done with the several multi-hit abilities in your toolkit. Especially those that have a higher Crit rate through In a Tight Spot such as Bullet Rain & Sharpshooter. Stagger is still far from the best but with having Shotgun you'll deal more than Time to Hunt. It's always good to know how to perform stagger checks as they are commonplace in a lot of the game's content. Below is an example:
- Always use a Whirlwind Grenade, don't be El Cheapo.
- Buff with Spiral Tracker and Quick Step.
- Last Request and Catastrophe
- Hour of Judgment / Shotgun Rapid Fire
- 19 Feb. 2023: Guide Added.
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New Lost Ark Skill Tree Tripod System Release Date, Transfer Details