Time to Hunt Gunslinger Guide for Lost Ark
Gunslinger blazes through enemies with three types of weapons; the Pistol, Shotgun, and Sniper. Gunslinger offers a unique playstyle with weapon-swapping and multi-range capability, as well as one of the highest APM rotations in the game. Gunslinger comes with two different playstyles, Peacemaker and Time to Hunt.
Time To Hunt: Skill Builds and Rotation
If you're looking for further information on thebuild for Gunslinger, the following links will provide that for you.
Time To Hunt Gunslinger Strengths and Weaknesses
- Easy to pick up playstyle
- Big numbers on Spec build, high APM flow with Swiftness build
- Doesn't require a lot of skill points
- Downtime is the bane of your existence on both builds
- Not as common as Peacemaker and does less damage
- Doesn't scale well until Relic gear
Chaos Dungeon Skill Build
Raid Skill Build
If you plan on using 6 damage gems (6M), reduce eitheror down to Lv.7 to direct skill points to utility skills.
Time to Hunt's Playstyle
Across's two builds of Specialization and Swiftness, both at the core follow similar priority systems to deal as much damage as possible. Playing into Kill Confirmation tripods on Rifle and the additional damage from is necessary to have massive DPS gains. and both have huge increases in damage once the target is under 50%, edging them over Pistol skills. Although more apparent when using the Spec build, has long animations that can be canceled with your Spacebar, weapon swap, moving or releasing the key. Utilizing your movement skills to dodge and get around is key to not just avoid death but also being able to land skills.
and are our two highest DPS skills and should be prioritized first. and deal slightly more or around the same as , though scale better when target's HP is below 50%. is our 6th filler damage skill that is the lowest out of them all. Knowing the priority, your burst combos are different in practice due to the duration of the 's buff and your party Synergy from . An example would be as follows:
Time to Hunt Priorities
- Debuff with for extra Critical Rate, the hitbox lingers so you have about 8 seconds instead of the 6 seconds listed on the tooltip. Use for the Attack and Movement Speed buffs.
- → . is used first due to a quick animation. With , you want all the bombs to fit under buffs.
- → to reapply Synergy.
- If the boss is under 50%, you'd use → . If the boss is over 50% use → . is always our last skill.
For those using Swiftness build, you would want to use the/ combo on and . You can take to have two stacks for an easier time getting procs. Use the two skills together always and use under Judgment for the reduced cooldown effect. In terms of stagger, you won't provide much with only & really providing a decent amount of stagger. Typically you'll use those two in succession, have a Whirlwind Grenade and if you're struggling for stagger.
- 19 Feb. 2023: Guide Added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event