Master Summoner Gearing Guide for Lost Ark
Summoner unleashes powerful arcane arts and summons primal beings to force her enemies into submission. Equipped with a magical rod, Summoner is capable of calling upon multiple Ancient Summons, all serving a different purpose to ensure she's ready for any situation.
Master Summoner: Accessories, Card Sets, Engravings and Gearsets
Master Summoner primarily runs Specialization with either Swiftness or Crit as your secondary stat, depending on what relic gearset you choose. The requirements for an optimal build with her is quite high but she'll be playable nonetheless without meeting them. She's also able to utilize Hit Master as none of her attacks have positionals.
Card sets are shared across both engravings for Summoner. In the early game you can use cards that help with survivability such as Field Boss II, We'll Meet Again and Forest of Giants. For optimal damage you'll want Light of Salvation at 18 or 30 awakening, though is quite a late game goal. Lostwind Cliff provides additional Critical Rate and is a solid stand-in as you gradually work towards Light of Salvation.
Master Summoner doesn't really have much options for engravings, typically taking from a pool of six to make a build.
- Grudge is a standard damage engraving. As a DPS you should be using this as an immediate slot-in for your setup.
- Keen Blunt Weapon is incredibly strong given Summoner has no innate Critical Damage. With Shurdi's buff and Adrenaline, it scales very well.
- Adrenaline gives the crucial Critical Rate needed to make Keen Blunt Weapon more efficient. This also means you can take more stats into Specialization rather than Crit.
- Cursed Doll loses efficiency when paired with Adrenaline since it's additive Attack Power. This also comes with the healing penalty.
- Hit Master is multiplicative damage on all her skills, as they dont't have positionals. Stronger than Cursed Doll with Adrenaline.
- Ether Predator is only really taken for its value at level 1, providing ample Attack Power and Defense.
Starting in Legendary gear, you'll want the Preordained Diligence set from Argos to give you additional Critical Rate. You can use the 2-piece gear from Valtan Normal but it's only recommended if you intend on parking your character at 1415. Once you obtain Relic gear you'll have two options to choose from. Poem of Salvation provides us with higher damage overall through both additive and multiplicative bonuses compared to our other choice, Shrieking Hallucination. The former does grant you a higher damage ceiling but requires you run Crit as a secondary stat. This is notable as it means you won't have the leeway Swiftness brings you, making levels of punishment much higher. Running Shrieking Hallucination gives us extra Critical Rate but far less total damage bonuses. Still, this allows us to run Swiftness for a little more comfort.
Accessories and Stat Distribution
We prioritize as high Specialization as possible to increase how fast we gain Identity and the damage on Anicent Elemental skills. Crit and/or Swiftness is taken depending on what relic gearset you use.
- Poem of Salvation
- Spec/Crit Necklace
- 2x Spec Earrings
- 2x Spec Rings
- Spec/Crit Bracelet
- Shrieking Hallucination
- Spec/Swift Necklace
- 2x Spec Earrings
- 2x Spec Rings
- Spec/Swift Bracelet
- 13 Dec. 2022: Guide added.
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New Lost Ark Skill Tree Tripod System Release Date, Transfer Details