Remaining Energy Deathblade Guide for Lost Ark
The nimble Deathblade cuts through her foes with ease, using both dual-blades and a longsword as her weapons of choice. This highly mobile assassin excels at using charge skills in rapid succession to deliver heavy hitting blows to her enemies. Deathblade comes in two playstyles, Surge Zero and Remaining Energy.
Remaining Energy: Skill Builds and Rotation
If you're looking for further information on the Remaining Energy build for Deathblade, the following links will provide that for you.
Remaining Energy Deathblade Strengths and Weaknesses
- Constantly within speed buffs and has CDR from Death Trance
- Easy to pick up and play, having a cyclical rotation
- More sustained DPS with several skills that have high overall contribution
- Heavily reliant on Back Attacks, more than 3/4ths of your damage are positionals
- More expensive with heavier reliance on tripods, gems and stats to smoothen the rotation
- Doesn't receive a massive passive spike until Relic gear
Chaos Dungeon Skill Build
Raid Skill Build
Remaining Energy's Playstyle
Cycles consist of using Surge and building Death Orbs while under the Remaining Energy buff. We prioritize Blitz Rush and Spincutter at the start of our damage cycles. The former being our highest DPS contributor from a normal skill and the latter is our party Synergy. Ideally, you want to fit your skills including Surge within Open Weakness that lasts for 10 seconds. However, due to stat and gear differences, you'll have to adjust your rotation to ensure things land underneath your buff. High Specialization (1600+ at Relic gear), Wealth runes, tripods and gems are required to ensure the smoothest of rotations. These all work towards granting higher Death Orb generation, Surge's damage and further reduces cooldowns upon entering Death Trance.
As a baseline you'll follow these priorities when DPSing:
- Spincutter should start damage cycles, followed by either Maelstrom / Blitz Rush, depending what's off cooldown.
- While under Maelstrom, use Soul Absorber & Void Strike. Theses are your two biggest orb builders!
- Both Earth Cleaver & Moonlight Sonic serve as filler skills. These can be used while waiting for Maelstrom to come off cooldown or as necessary.
- Surge is the "end" of a damage cycle and can be used at any point when you are above two orbs within trance.
For those that may be building a new Deathblade and might be in Legendary gear or have the class as an alt character, you'll have longer periods between Surge. Also with lower tripods and gems you'll have less orb generation and longer cooldowns. Even with this in mind, you'll never have a complete full uptime encounter, so the added downtime is mitigated here and there. You'll feel the effects the most during burst windows, where you're not able build Surge or cycle skills fast enough. Still, while following the above priorities, you'll be able to deal decent damage but won't experience the same levels of fluidity that comes with higher stats and better gear.
- 24 Dec. 2022: Guide Added.
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New Lost Ark Skill Tree Tripod System Release Date, Transfer Details