Time to Hunt Gunslinger Skill Guide for Lost Ark
Gunslinger blazes through enemies with three types of weapons; the Pistol, Shotgun, and Sniper. Gunslinger offers a unique playstyle with weapon-swapping and multi-range capability, as well as one of the highest APM rotations in the game. Gunslinger comes with two different playstyles, Peacemaker and Time to Hunt.
Time To Hunt: Skill Descriptions, Tripods, Gems and Runes
Time to Hunt can only use Pistol & Rifle skills. This gives you more room to spend skill points not only on your primary DPS abilities, but also filler skills. Majority of your DPS comes from your Rifle skills with your pistol skills rounding out the remaining two or three.
Synergy and Movement Skills
- Spiral Tracker is our main synergy skill with Weakness Exposure giving +10% Critical Rate for 6.0s. With a low CD, you'll have this basically at 100% uptime.
- Quick Step is a good movement skill that can provide AS/MS through Life Absorption.
- Somersault Shot is a simple movement skill, investing SP to gain tripods is optional.
- Dexterous Shot has dual purpose as a Synergy and movement tool. It'll apply Weakness Exposure for 8 seconds. Great backup to maintain uptime on your synergy while moving.
- Focused Shot is your highest damage contributor with an animation lock only cancelable via Spacebar. Majority of its damage is backloaded into the final two shots.
- Target Down is the second highest DPS skill and can be cancelled either by moving or switching weapons.
- Catastrophe brings the highest stagger in our kit and has optional push immunity with Tenacity.
- Perfect Shot has long range and spikes in damage once your target is under 50%.
Prioritize Rifle skills' tripods first to secure a large increase in DPS. Pistol skills like Bullet Rain & Meteor Stream also have some that you will want to obtain. Those skills are a good chunk of DPS, combined about a quarter of your damage so don't skimp on those tripods!
|Skill Name||Tripod 1||Tripod 2||Tripod 3|
|Focused Shot||Quick Aim (N/A)||Double Tap (High)||Final Strike (High)|
|Target Down||Quick Aim (N/A)||Large Magazine (High)||Steady Aim (High)|
|Perfect Shot||Stable Stance (N/A)||Breaking Breath (Medium)||Enhanced Shot (High)|
|Catastrophe||Quick Aim (N/A)||Cutthroat (High)||Carpet Bombing (High)|
|Bullet Rain||In a Tight Spot (Medium)||Rapid Fire (High)||Flame Shot (High)|
|Meteor Stream||Weak Point Detection (Medium)||Piercing Explosion (High)||Bombardment Support (High)|
|AT02 Grenade||Magick Control (Low)||Enhanced Grenade (Low)||Internal Ignition (Low)|
|Spiral Tracker||Weakness Exposure (N/A)||(N/A)||(N/A)|
- Focused Shot Galewind
- Target Down Galewind
- Perfect Shot Galewind
- Catastrophe Overwhelm
- Bullet Rain Galewind
- Meteor Stream Overwhelm
- AT02 Grenade Bleed
- Quick Step Rage
- Focused Shot
- Target Down
- Perfect Shot
- Bullet Rain
- Meteor Stream
- AT02 Grenade (Optional 7M build)
- 19 Feb. 2023: Guide Added.
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New Lost Ark Skill Tree Tripod System Release Date, Transfer Details