Karazhan Quests Guide
This guide lists all the quests you can do in Karazhan and the quest chains required to unlock them. Following this guide, you can enter Karazhan with as many of the quests available for the raid as possible.
For more information about completing the raid, please refer to our detailed Karazhan raid guide.
- Assessing the Situation
- Medivh's Journal
Assessing the Situation
Following the Karahzan Attunement quest chain, we can get Assessing the Situation outside of the raid after becoming attuned.
- Assessing the Situation — Talk with Koren inside Karazhan, right behind Attumen the Huntsman.
- Keanna's Log — Grab the log in a side room near Maiden of Virtue.
- A Demonic Presence — Head to the top of Karazhan and slay Prince Malchezaar.
- The New Directive — Return to Archmage Cedric near Dalaran Crater.
The quest chain below is for summoning Nightbane. To start this quest chain, you need at least Honored reputation with The Violet Eye. After that, follow the quest chain below to be able to summon Nightbane.
- Medivh's Journal — Head inside the raid and talk with Wravien in the Guardian's Library.
- In Good Hands — Talk with Gradav, who is also in the Guardian's Library.
- Kamsis — Head over to Kamsis, who can also be found in the same area of the Library.
- The Shade of Aran — You will need to kill Shade of Aran and loot Medivh's Journal.
- The Master's Terrace — Head to Nightbane's room and read the provided book.
- Digging Up the Past — Grab the bone found outside of Karahzan. You must leave your raid group first to complete this quest.
- A Colleague's Aid — Head to Area 52 in Netherstorm and talk with Kalynna Lathred.
- Kalynna's Request — Kill the first boss in Heroic Sethekk Halls and Heroic Shattered Halls and loot their books.
- Nightbane — Take the urn into Karazhan and finally summon Nightbane with your raid.
Karazhan Reputation Rings
At Friendly reputation with The Violet Eye, you can grab your first ring from Archmage Leryda outside of the front of Karahzan.
- Path of the Violet Mage — Caster-DPS ring.
- Path of the Violet Restorer — Healer ring.
- Path of the Violet Assassin — Physical-DPS ring.
- Path of the Violet Protector — Tank ring.
Then, at each reputation increase with The Violet Eye, you can get an upgraded version of your ring selection. Honored, Revered, and Exalted all offer a better ring. At Exalted reputation, you have the option to change your ring selection.
- 19 Jun. 2021: Guide added.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Wrath Classic Class Vs. Spec Balance, Featuring Retribution Paladins
- Wrath Classic 3.4.1 PTR: Titan Rune Dungeons, Argent Tournament
- Official Controller Support Coming to Wrath Classic in the Ulduar Patch
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: November 18th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Gold Cap Will Not Be Increased in Wrath Classic