TBC Classic Restoration Shaman Phase 3 / 4 Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best PvE gear and best in slot items for your Restoration Shaman from TBC Classic Phases 3 and 4.
Restoration Shaman Phase 3/4 Best in Slot List
While a clear best in slot list is always available in TBC Classic, the items contained might be extremely hard or expensive to get. Thus, we will try to give at least one alternative for most slots in the list, so that you can pick where and how to farm them.
The list will focus on gathering the best stats for Restoration Shaman, as described in our guide below. During Black Temple, you may also have need of additional gear devoted to maximizing your Shadow Resistance stat. Should this be the case, we recommend consulting our guide dedicated to acquiring pieces with this stat as necessary.
Other Restoration Shaman Best in Slot Lists
If you are starting out as a freshly-leveled Restoration Shaman, our pre-raid best in slot list is meant to give you an idea of non-raid items you can chase as a solo / pug player in preparation for raids.
To check out our recommended Pre-Raid best in slot gear, head over to its list below. If your character is still progressing through the content of older tiers, then you may wish to consult their best in slot lists instead, but keep in mind these older lists do not include Zul'Aman and new badge gear, both of which are often equivalent or even more powerful than Tier 5 gear!
TBC Tier 6 Elemental Shaman Tier Set
Restoration Shaman Tier 6, the Skyshatter Raiment, is obtained from the following bosses:
- Helm — Archimonde in Hyjal Summit
- Chest — Illidan Stormrage in Black Temple
- Legs — The Illidari Council in Black Temple
- Shoulders — Mother Shahraz in Black Temple
- Gloves — Azgalor in Hyjal Summit
Its set bonuses are:
- 2 pieces — lowers the cost of Chain Heal by 10%. A very powerful effect due to the high amount of Chain Heals cast, this bonus allows you to be more reckless with your casts before you run out of Mana.
- 4 pieces — increases the healing of Chain Heal by 5%. This is a multiplicative bonus to Chain Heal and a large healing increase. When combined with the 2-set and a good amount of Spell Haste, you will be able to increase your throughput massively when compared to Tier 5 levels.
Phase 3/4 Best in Slot Table
Leatherworking is still a great profession, especially if you are your group's dedicated drummer, and Windhawk gear can fill in for any slots you were unlucky with.
Enchanting is also great to unlock Spell Healing enchants on rings, and Jewelcrafting is a viable alternative for improved gems.
Finally, Engineering is also a fine choice, enabling explosives and a strong helmet in Living Replicator Specs.
In order to make the best use possible out of long cooldown trinkets, such as Scarab Brooch, swap them into your gear set when they are off-cooldown and replace them with others during their cooldown.
Other Useful TBC Phase 4 Gear for Restoration Shamans
While the list above contains the absolute best gear setup, you are unlikely to quickly gather all of it. We provide more options below, some which are very close to the best, and some which are just much easier to get!
Since weapons are such a broad topic, we have written a full guide about Shaman weapons below.
If you have further questions about gemming and enchanting these items, our Restoration Shaman Enchants and Gems page below provides more information.
- 05 May 2022: Guide moved.
- Wrath Classic Patch 3.4.2 PTR Notes: May 18th
- Death Heat Map for Hardcore Characters and Their Killers
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Blizzard Announces Hardcore Classic
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Wrath Classic 3.4.2 PTR Schedule
- Official Support for Hardcore Classic Realms Coming Soon?
- New Sons of Hodir Tabard to Be Added to Wrath Classic