TBC Classic Restoration Shaman Phase 5 / Tier 6 Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best PvE gear and best in slot items for your Restoration Shaman in Phase 5 of TBC Classic.
Restoration Shaman Phase 5 / Sunwell Plateau Best in Slot List
While a clear best in slot list is always available in TBC Classic, the items contained might be extremely hard or expensive to get. Thus, we will try to give at least one alternative for most slots in the list, so that you can pick where and how to farm them.
The list will focus on gathering the best stats for Restoration Shaman, as described in our guide below.
Other Restoration Shaman Best in Slot Lists
If you are starting out as a freshly-leveled Restoration Shaman, our pre-raid best in slot list is meant to give you an idea of non-raid items you can chase as a solo / pug player in preparation for raids.
To check out our recommended Pre-Raid best in slot gear, head over to its list below. If your character is still progressing through the content of older tiers, then you may wish to consult their best in slot lists instead, but keep in mind these older lists do not include new dungeon and badge gear, which are often equivalent or even more powerful than old tier gear!
TBC Phase 5 / Sunwell Plateau Elemental Shaman Tier Set
Restoration Shaman Tier 6, the Skyshatter Raiment, is obtained from the following bosses:
- Helm — Archimonde in Hyjal Summit
- Chest — Illidan Stormrage in Black Temple
- Legs — The Illidari Council in Black Temple
- Shoulders — Mother Shahraz in Black Temple
- Gloves — Azgalor in Hyjal Summit
Its set bonuses are:
- 2 pieces — lowers the cost of Chain Heal by 10%. A very powerful effect due to the high amount of Chain Heals cast, this bonus allows you to be more reckless with your casts before you run out of Mana.
- 4 pieces — increases the healing of Chain Heal by 5%. This is a multiplicative bonus to Chain Heal and a large healing increase. When combined with the 2-set and a good amount of Spell Haste, you will be able to increase your throughput massively when compared to Tier 5 levels.
Phase 5 / Sunwell Plateau Best in Slot Table
Leatherworking is a great profession, especially if you are your group's dedicated drummer, and Windhawk gear is a great boon to any new Restoration Shaman.
Finally, Engineering is also a fine choice, enabling explosives and strong helmets.
In order to make the best use possible out of long cooldown trinkets, such as Scarab Brooch, swap them into your gear set when they are off-cooldown and replace them with others during their cooldown.
Other Useful TBC Phase 5 Gear for Restoration Shamans
While the list above contains the absolute best gear setup, you are unlikely to quickly gather all of it. We provide more options below, some which are very close to the best, and some which are just much easier to get!
Since weapons are such a broad topic, we have written a full guide about Shaman weapons below.
If you have further questions about gemming and enchanting these items, our Restoration Shaman Enchants and Gems page below provides more information.
- 05 May 2022: Updated for Phase 5.
- 21 Mar. 2022: Updated for Phase 4.
- 25 Feb. 2022: Added two more BiS belt options.
- 09 Jan. 2022: Updated for Phase 3; separated previous Phase 2 list into a new page.
- 15 Oct. 2021: Added Band of Eternity.
- 26 Sep. 2021: Added Brewfest trinkets.
- 17 Sep. 2021: Fixed a typo with alternate chest drop locations and added Shard of the Virtuous.
- 20 Aug. 2021: Fixed a typo with Light-Woven Slippers.
- 18 Aug. 2021: Page added.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Honor Decay Removed In Season of Discovery and Classic Era
- Season of Discovery Launch Times
- Season of Discovery Will Launch With Fewer Realms
- Icecrown Citadel Player Buff Coming Early December
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer