Holy Paladin Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.0.2
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Holy Paladin, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.0.2.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic Holy Paladin Healer enchants and consumables.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Holy Paladin
This section specifically covers the optimal gems, enchants, food, and flasks to use for your character. To get a more detailed rundown of the different stats for Holy Paladin, please visit our dedicated Stats page.
Best Gems for Holy Paladins
Best Enchants for Holy Paladins
Consumables for Holy Paladins
Best Flasks and Potions for Holy
Spectral Flask of Power should be used for raids along with Potion of Spectral Intellect and Potion of Spiritual Clarity (or Spiritual Mana Potion if you cannot drink safely) as your potions of choice.
Best Food for Holy
Other Consumables for Holy
New consumables have been added to Shadowlands in the form of Oil and Armor kits. You will want to make sure you have Embalmer's Oil and Heavy Desolate Armor Kit applied at all times to not only increase your healing, but your survivability as well.
Tome of the Still Mind is the new tome consumable for Shadowlands, this will allow you to change your talents on the fly.
Augment Runes for Holy
If you can afford it, you should use Veiled Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 06 Dec. 2020: Added armorkits/oils to consumable recommendations.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Page updated to include new Shadowlands consumables.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Spec Tier List for Mythic+ in Shadowlands
- Fan Concept of Nightborne Customization Options
- Vicarious Visions Studio Being Merged Into Blizzard by Activision
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 22nd
- Upcoming PvP Class Tuning: January 26th
- Official Overview of All Shadowlands Mounts, Pets and Toys Part 1
- Castle Nathria Tank and Healer Log Rankings and Analysis
- 21 Billion Gold Moves Through WoW Each Day