Holy Paladin Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands Pre-Patch 9.0.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Holy Paladin, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands Pre-Patch 9.0.1.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic Holy Paladin Healer enchants and consumables.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Holy Paladin
This section specifically covers the optimal gems, enchants, food, and flasks to use for your character. To get a more detailed rundown of the different stats for Holy Paladin, please visit our dedicated Stats page.
Best Gems for Holy Paladins
Best Enchants for Holy Paladins
Consumables for Holy Paladins
Best Flasks and Potions for Holy
Greater Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used for raids along with Superior Battle Potion of Intellect and Potion of Replenishment (or Coastal Mana Potion if you cannot drink safely) as your potions of choice.
Best Food for Holy
Augment Runes for Holy
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Awesome Blizzard Kindness: DesMephisto's Troubles Solved
- WoW CLassic Phase 6 Will Go Live on December 1st, Naxxramas on December 3rd!
- World of Warcraft: New Flavors of Azeroth Cookbook Coming in 2021
- Main Characters Explain Arthas' Legacy in Shadowlands - A Screen Rant Interview
- Shadowlands Release Date Announce Memes
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Shadowlands Release Date Is Exactly on the 16th Anniversary of the Original Release!
- Ion Hazzikostas on the Raid Release Close to the Holidays