Holy Paladin Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Holy Paladin in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Holy Paladins
2. Best Enchants for Holy Paladins
There are two weapon enchants listed because both are viable.
3. Consumables for Holy Paladins
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Holy
Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used for raids along with Battle Potion of Intellect and Potion of Replenishment (or Coastal Mana Potion if you cannot drink safely) as your potions of choice. If you wish to DPS at the start of the fight, you can pre-pot with Potion of Bursting Blood instead.
Coastal Healing Potion can be used in addition to Healthstones as an emergency heal.
3.2. Best Food for Holy
3.3. Augment Runes for Holy
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated for Patch 8.1.
- 03 Sep. 2018: Added Coastal Surge as a viable weapon enchant.
- 25 Aug. 2018: Added an Epic Intellect gem to the gem recommendations.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Patch 8.1.5 Build 28938: Class Changes
- BfA PvP Season 2 Preview [Official]
- Tools of the Trade in Patch 8.1.5
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Kul Tiran & Zandalari Druid Empowered Moonkin Form
- Allied Races: Are Mechagnomes and Vulpera Next?
- Titan Residuum Hotfix: January 16th
- The Story of Xal'atath in Patch 8.1.5
- Guardian Druid 8.1
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Need help with BoS
- Feral Druid 8.1
- when to use blizzard/aoe as frost?
- Windwalker Monk PvP 8.1
- Unholy Death Knight PvP 8.1
- Survival Hunter PvP 8.1