Holy Paladin Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Dragonflight 10.2
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Holy Paladin, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.2.
If you were looking for WotLK Classic content, please refer to our WotLK Classic Holy Paladin gems and enchants.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Holy Paladin
This section specifically covers the optimal gems, enchants, food, and flasks to use for your character. To get a more detailed rundown of the different stats for Holy Paladin, please visit our dedicated Stats page.
Best Gems for Holy Paladins
In Dragonflight, there are many new gems added that can help you balance your stats. Primalist gems exist, which are limited to having only one in your gear. You will always want at least one of these and prefer Inscribed Illimited Diamond. Outside of that, Sensei's Alexstraszite will be your go-to gem choice. Single stat gems such as Quick Ysemerald will not be as valuable due to the fact that it provides fewer overall stats than a gem with two stats.
Best Enchants for Holy Paladins
Consumables for Holy Paladins
Best Flasks and Potions for Holy
Iced Phial of Corrupting Rage provides a strong bonus to our Critical Strike to help smooth out the rotation; that being said, it does cause you to take some extra damage. Phial of Tepid Versatility is a slightly worse but viable choice if you are concerned about the extra damage.
Refreshing Healing Potion can be used in addition to Healthstone as an emergency heal, as these do not share a cooldown. Potion of Withering Dreams offers you the highest amount of emergency healing, but will cause you to take quite a bit of damage over the next 30 seconds. In general, this will be your preferred health pot given that you only use health pots when in emergencies, making the extra initial heal more valuable.
Best Food for Holy
The best food will come from the feast, Grand Banquet of the Kalu'ak. If you do not have a feast available, you can eat specific stat food such as Timely Demise or even Sizzling Seafood Medley. In most cases, your best food choice outside of a feast should be used to balance your stats. If you need Haste, one of the above choices would be best; if you needed more Critical Strike, you could opt for Filet of Fangs instead.
Other Consumables for Holy
Dragonflight has introduced some new potions that are worth keeping on your character. Potion of Gusts will cause you to leap forward and can be exceptionally useful in the right raid situation.
Similarly, Residual Neural Channeling Agent was added as a new potion in Dragonflight and will allow you to deal damage while being dead. It does share a cooldown with normal combat potions, but if you have not yet used one and find yourself dead, this could be used for a bit of extra damage.
In Dragonflight, you do NOT need to use any form of Tomes to change talents. You can make talent adjustments at any time.
Augment Runes for Holy
In addition, if you can afford it, you should use Draconic Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of the consumable runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 29 Nov. 2023: Minor updates to gem recommendations.
- 21 Nov. 2023: Weapon enchant recommendation updated.
- 06 Nov. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.2
- 04 Sep. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.7
- 07 Aug. 2023: Updated enchant recommendations.
- 10 Jul. 2023: Recommendations Updated for Patch 10.1.5.
- 01 May 2023: Updated for Patch 10.1.
- 28 Mar. 2023: Primordial Gem recommendations updated.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 24 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- Classic Community Council Chat: December 8th
- Ashenvale PvP Event Bug Being Worked On
- New Night Elf Child Model Added in Patch 10.2.5
- Updated Map of Amirdrassil on the 10.2.5 PTR
- Dark Ranger General's (Sylvanas) Transmog Set in Patch 10.2.5
- Bel'ameth is A Neutral City in Patch 10.2.5
- Patch 10.2.5 Development Notes: December 8th
- Shadowfang Keep Soloed By Metamorphosis Warlock in Season of Discovery