Holy Paladin Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic Holy Paladin Healer enchants and consumables.
Best Gems for Holy Paladins
You should use Deadly Lava Lazuli (or the cheaper Deadly Amberblaze) in all sockets if using a standard Avenging Crusader build. If using a Glimmer of Light build, you should use Quick Sand Spinel (or the cheaper Quick Owlseye) in all sockets.
Best Enchants for Holy Paladins
Consumables for Holy Paladins
Best Flasks and Potions for Holy
Greater Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used for raids along with Superior Battle Potion of Intellect and Potion of Replenishment (or Coastal Mana Potion if you cannot drink safely) as your potions of choice.
Best Food for Holy
For the Avenging Crusader build, you should eat from the Famine Evaluator And Snack Table (or the cheaper Sanguinated Feast) when possible, and otherwise use Critical Strike food ( Mech-Dowel's "Big Mech" or the cheaper Honey-Glazed Haunches).
Augment Runes for Holy
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 14 Jan. 2020: New Patch 8.3 augment rune added.
- 07 Jul. 2019: Fixed some errors in the recommended enchants.
- 24 Jun. 2019: Updated the page with the new Patch 8.2 consumables, gems, and enchants.
- 14 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 06 Mar. 2019: Updated to include Glimmer build.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated for Patch 8.1.
- 03 Sep. 2018: Added Coastal Surge as a viable weapon enchant.
- 25 Aug. 2018: Added an Epic Intellect gem to the gem recommendations.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- This Week's Great for Unlocking Allied Races
- 33 Druids vs Onyxia
- Skip Warlords of Draenor Intro at Level 90
- MDI 2020 Moving to Remote Broadcasts
- Make WoW Look Like a Painting Without Any Mods
- How Gold Farming in WoW Lead to the Steam Workshop
- World of Warcraft Fan Art of r/wow Part Two
- Notable Battle for Azeroth Quest Givers Depicted as Animals
- Tortollan Seekers Reputation
- Death Knight Leveling
- Vengeance Demon Hunter 8.3
- Patch 8.3 Jewelcrafting Changes
- Class Changes Hub
- Affliction Warlock 8.3
- Survival Hunter 8.3