TBC Classic Restoration Shaman Phase 1 / Tier 4 Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best Tier 4 PvE gear and best in slot items for your Restoration Shaman in TBC Classic Phase 1.
Restoration Shaman Phase 1 / Tier 4 Best in Slot List
While a clear best in slot list is always available in TBC Classic, the items contained might be extremely hard or expensive to get. Thus, we will try to give at least one alternative, for most slots in the list, so that you can pick where and how to farm them.
The list will focus on gathering the best stats for Elemental, as described in our guide below:
Other Restoration Shaman Best in Slot Lists
If you are starting out as a freshly-leveled Restoration Shaman, our pre-raid best in slot list is meant to give you an idea of non-raid items you can chase as a solo / pug player in preparation for raids.
Do note that items from Heroic dungeons or that require Primal Nethers (which are obtained from Heroics) can be harder to get than raid items due to their daily lockout. Some Heroic dungeons are also harder than most of Karazhan.
If, however, your character is ready to take on the content of Tiers 5 and 6, then please utilize our updated lists instead.
TBC Phase 1 / Tier 4 Restoration Shaman Tier Set
Restoration Shaman Tier 4, the Cyclone Raiment has gloves, chest, head, legs, and shoulders. Its set bonuses are:
- 2 pieces: A small Mp5 gain from Mana Spring Totem. Not very impactful.
- 4 pieces: Reduces the cooldown on Nature's Swiftness by 24 seconds. Also not very impactful, but can increase your emergency heal uptime.
Our recommendation for Tier 4 is using the head and shoulders of Tier 4 alongside Leatherworking's Windhawk Armor and the best off-set pieces available in the rest of the gear slots.
Phase 1 / Tier 4 Best in Slot Table
In order to make the best use possible out of long cooldown trinkets, such as Scarab Brooch, swap them into your gear set when they are off-cooldown and replace them with others during their cooldown.
Other Useful TBC Tier 4 Gear for Restoration Shamans
While the list above contains the absolute best gear setup, you are unlikely to quickly gather all of it. We provide more options below, some which are very close to the best, and some which are just much easier to get!
Since weapons are such a broad topic, we have written a full guide about Shaman weapons below.
If you have further questions about gemming and enchanting these items, our Enhancement Shaman Enchants and Gems page below provides more information.
- 19 Sep. 2021: Page restored.
- Chinese Realm "Region Unavailable" Messages Appeared for EU Players
- Changes to Death Knight Character Creation Restrictions Coming
- Free Character Transfers in Wrath Classic: March 3rd
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: March 1st
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 24th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 21st
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 16th
- Season of Mastery Realms Closing This Week, Transfers Open