Tier 2.5 Warrior Set: Conqueror's Battlegear
Welcome to our guide for the Tier 2.5 Warrior set called Conqueror's Battlegear, which drops in AQ40. We will show you how it looks, where to get it, and what bonuses it gives you.
Conqueror's Battlegear Appearance
Conuqeror's Battlegear Set Pieces
You can obtain this set by completing various quests given to you by Andorgos, Kandrostrasz, and Vethsera, who can be found inside the AQ40 (35.6, 45.5) and spawn after you defeat The Prophet Skeram, the first boss of in the raid.
The quests require the collection of tokens from bosses in the raid. You must also collect BoE idols and scarabs that drop from trash mobs, and earn various stages of reputation with the Brood of Nozdormu.
|Conqueror's Crown||Vek'nilash's Circlet dropped by Emperor Vek'nilash||2 Idol of the Sun||5 Crystal Scarabs, 5 Stone Scarabs||Friendly|
|Conqueror's Spaulders||Qiraji Bindings of Command dropped by Princess Huhuran/Viscidus||2 Idol of Night||5 Clay Scarabs, 5 Stone Scarabs||Neutral|
|Conqueror's Breastplate||Carapace of the Old God dropped by C'Thun||2 Idol of War||5 Bone Scarabs, 5 Silver Scarabs||Honored|
|Conqueror's Legguards||Ouro's Intact Hide dropped by Ouro||2 Idol of Death||5 Bronze Scarabs, 5 Ivory Scarabs||Friendly|
|Conqueror's Greaves||Qiraji Bindings of Command dropped by Princess Huhuran/Viscidus||2 Idol of War||5 Gold Scarabs, 5 Ivory Scarabs||Neutral|
Please refer to our AQ40 raid guide for more information about how to defeat the bosses.
Conqueror's Battlegear Set Bonuses
Wearing more pieces of the Conqueror's Battlegear set will grant the following bonuses to your character.
- 3-Piece Bonus — Decreases the Rage cost of all Warrior shouts by 35%.
- 5-Piece Bonus — Increase the Slow effect and damage of Thunder Clap by 50%.
Please refer to our gear guides for Warriors to see how good this set and its bonuses are for your spec and class.
- 16 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- Season of Mastery to Wrath Classic and Classic Era Transfers
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 14th
- New Tabard for Current Season Available in Wrath Classic
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 11th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 10th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 7th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 6th
- Wrath of the Lich King Classic Phase 1 Raid and Gearing Guides