Damien

Low Budget Hunter Midrange Standard

Sign in to follow this  

7 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Low Budget Hunter Midrange Standard deck.

1 hour ago, Guest Question said:

i dont have quick shot. How can i replace it ?? Thank

You can use Call of the Wild or King's Elekk, but I recommend you to save gold for Quick Shot, especially when the first wing of Blackrock contains numerous high-quality and crucial cards for other classes as well.

On 25/07/2016 at 3:24 PM, Guest Ralp said:

This has to be the worst deck I use, can't even climb from rank 23

Then you have problems with your play. At rank 23, the deck you're playing is almost entirely irrelevant, you should be able to climb regardless.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Aleco
      A new Hearthside Chat video gave us a sneak peek of Puzzle Labs in action.

Today's Hearthside Chat shed some light on Puzzle Labs, the new single player content for The Boomsday Project releasing on August 21st. We already knew that Lethal, Mirror, Board Clear, and Survival were going to be the 4 puzzle types, but developers Giovanni Scarpati and Max Ma helped reveal the Puzzle Lab menus and UI, as well as some of the backstory on how Puzlle Labs came to be. Watch the video below to get a sneak peek of Puzzle Labs in action:

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Control Warrior Guide.
    • By Stan
      After 9 years, Production Director Yong Woo left Blizzard entertainment to join Ben Brode's new game company called Second Dinner.
      Production Director Yong Woo joined Brode's indie company according to his latest tweet.
      Placeholder for tweet 1029786314365796352 There's also a video of Brode welcoming both on board. According to Hearthpwn, there are now 5 ex-Hearthstone developers working at Second Dinner.
      (Source)
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Spell Damage Mage deck.