King's Elekk — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
King's Elekk is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King's Elekk is a card that features the Joust mechanic for Hunters. Although the potential of a card draw effect on a 2 Mana 3/2 is extremely strong, Hunters do not have the late-game stability in order to play slow decks with a high Mana cost, which means that you will not be able to reliably win the Joust.
In Constructed, King's Elekk is fairly poor. In an aggressive Hunter deck, your Mana curve will be too low to reliably draw with this card, making other options superior. A more late-game focused deck will be able to draw more reliably with it, but Hunter as a class does not favour playing slow decks with a high Mana cost.
King's Elekk is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck