King's Elekk — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
King's Elekk is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King's Elekk is a card that features the Joust mechanic for Hunters. Although the potential of a card draw effect on a 2 Mana 3/2 is extremely strong, Hunters do not have the late-game stability in order to play slow decks with a high Mana cost, which means that you will not be able to reliably win the Joust.
In Constructed, King's Elekk is fairly poor. In an aggressive Hunter deck, your Mana curve will be too low to reliably draw with this card, making other options superior. A more late-game focused deck will be able to draw more reliably with it, but Hunter as a class does not favour playing slow decks with a high Mana cost.
King's Elekk is no longer available in Arena.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's