King's Elekk — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
King's Elekk is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King's Elekk is a card that features the Joust mechanic for Hunters. Although the potential of a card draw effect on a 2 Mana 3/2 is extremely strong, Hunters do not have the late-game stability in order to play slow decks with a high Mana cost, which means that you will not be able to reliably win the Joust.
In Constructed, King's Elekk is fairly poor. In an aggressive Hunter deck, your Mana curve will be too low to reliably draw with this card, making other options superior. A more late-game focused deck will be able to draw more reliably with it, but Hunter as a class does not favour playing slow decks with a high Mana cost.
King's Elekk is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards