King's Elekk — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
King's Elekk is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King's Elekk is a card that features the Joust mechanic for Hunters. Although the potential of a card draw effect on a 2 Mana 3/2 is extremely strong, Hunters do not have the late-game stability in order to play slow decks with a high Mana cost, which means that you will not be able to reliably win the Joust.
In Constructed, King's Elekk is fairly poor. In an aggressive Hunter deck, your Mana curve will be too low to reliably draw with this card, making other options superior. A more late-game focused deck will be able to draw more reliably with it, but Hunter as a class does not favour playing slow decks with a high Mana cost.
King's Elekk is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck