King's Elekk — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
King's Elekk is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King's Elekk is a card that features the Joust mechanic for Hunters. Although the potential of a card draw effect on a 2 Mana 3/2 is extremely strong, Hunters do not have the late-game stability in order to play slow decks with a high Mana cost, which means that you will not be able to reliably win the Joust.
In Constructed, King's Elekk is fairly poor. In an aggressive Hunter deck, your Mana curve will be too low to reliably draw with this card, making other options superior. A more late-game focused deck will be able to draw more reliably with it, but Hunter as a class does not favour playing slow decks with a high Mana cost.
King's Elekk is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List