Deadly Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Deadly Shot is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deadly Shot may seem like an incredibly efficient removal tool, however, Hunters are not particularly efficient at clearing up small minions to ensure that Deadly Shot will hit the target that you want. In a class with many tools to do this, like Rogue, Deadly Shot would be an extremely powerful card. However, in Hunter, it is generally unreliable and inconsistent.
Deadly Shot is a strong card in Arena. The correct way to play the card is not to be too greedy with it and simply use it to enforce Tempo in the mid-game. Destroying a 4-5 Mana card with Deadly Shot, or simply trading evenly with a 3-drop that your opponent plays, allowing your minions in play to attack their Hero, are both excellent uses.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck