Deadly Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Deadly Shot is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deadly Shot may seem like an incredibly efficient removal tool, however, Hunters are not particularly efficient at clearing up small minions to ensure that Deadly Shot will hit the target that you want. In a class with many tools to do this, like Rogue, Deadly Shot would be an extremely powerful card. However, in Hunter, it is generally unreliable and inconsistent.
Deadly Shot is a strong card in Arena. The correct way to play the card is not to be too greedy with it and simply use it to enforce Tempo in the mid-game. Destroying a 4-5 Mana card with Deadly Shot, or simply trading evenly with a 3-drop that your opponent plays, allowing your minions in play to attack their Hero, are both excellent uses.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior