Table of Contents
Deadly Shot is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Deadly Shot may seem like an incredibly efficient removal tool, however, Hunters are not particularly efficient at clearing up small minions to ensure that Deadly Shot will hit the target that you want. In a class with many tools to do this, like Rogue, Deadly Shot would be an extremely powerful card. However, in Hunter, it is generally unreliable and inconsistent.
2. Constructed Play
Deadly Shot is a strong card in Arena. The correct way to play the card is not to be too greedy with it and simply use it to enforce Tempo in the mid-game. Destroying a 4-5 Mana card with Deadly Shot, or simply trading evenly with a 3-drop that your opponent plays, allowing your minions in play to attack their Hero, are both excellent uses.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists