Deadly Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Deadly Shot is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deadly Shot may seem like an incredibly efficient removal tool, however, Hunters are not particularly efficient at clearing up small minions to ensure that Deadly Shot will hit the target that you want. In a class with many tools to do this, like Rogue, Deadly Shot would be an extremely powerful card. However, in Hunter, it is generally unreliable and inconsistent.
Deadly Shot is a strong card in Arena. The correct way to play the card is not to be too greedy with it and simply use it to enforce Tempo in the mid-game. Destroying a 4-5 Mana card with Deadly Shot, or simply trading evenly with a 3-drop that your opponent plays, allowing your minions in play to attack their Hero, are both excellent uses.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck