Deadly Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Deadly Shot is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deadly Shot may seem like an incredibly efficient removal tool, however, Hunters are not particularly efficient at clearing up small minions to ensure that Deadly Shot will hit the target that you want. In a class with many tools to do this, like Rogue, Deadly Shot would be an extremely powerful card. However, in Hunter, it is generally unreliable and inconsistent.
Deadly Shot is a strong card in Arena. The correct way to play the card is not to be too greedy with it and simply use it to enforce Tempo in the mid-game. Destroying a 4-5 Mana card with Deadly Shot, or simply trading evenly with a 3-drop that your opponent plays, allowing your minions in play to attack their Hero, are both excellent uses.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck