Quick Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Quick Shot is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Quick Shot is a powerful card. Although it would seem this card only fits into an extremely low curve agressive deck, it is actually perfectly acceptable to play in a deck where you never expect the draw effect to activate, as it is comparable to Frostbolt or Darkbomb.
Quick Shot in Constructed is primarily used in aggressive Hunter decks that use a very low Mana Curve. These decks often spend the last few turns of the game hoping that they draw well off the top of their deck. Quick Shot adds in another very powerful draw in these situations as it helps to push you over the finishing line while drawing you yet another card.
Quick Shot is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck