Quick Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Quick Shot is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Quick Shot is a powerful card. Although it would seem this card only fits into an extremely low curve agressive deck, it is actually perfectly acceptable to play in a deck where you never expect the draw effect to activate, as it is comparable to Frostbolt or Darkbomb.
Quick Shot in Constructed is primarily used in aggressive Hunter decks that use a very low Mana Curve. These decks often spend the last few turns of the game hoping that they draw well off the top of their deck. Quick Shot adds in another very powerful draw in these situations as it helps to push you over the finishing line while drawing you yet another card.
Quick Shot is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck