Table of Contents
Quick Shot is a Hunter-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Quick Shot is a powerful card. Although it would seem this card only fits into an extremely low curve agressive deck, it is actually perfectly acceptable to play in a deck where you never expect the draw effect to activate, as it is comparable to Frostbolt or Darkbomb.
2. Constructed Play
Quick Shot in Constructed is primarily used in aggressive Hunter decks that use a very low Mana Curve. These decks often spend the last few turns of the game hoping that they draw well off the top of their deck. Quick Shot adds in another very powerful draw in these situations as it helps to push you over the finishing line while drawing you yet another card.
Quick Shot is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists