Quick Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Quick Shot is a Hunter-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Quick Shot is a powerful card. Although it would seem this card only fits into an extremely low curve agressive deck, it is actually perfectly acceptable to play in a deck where you never expect the draw effect to activate, as it is comparable to Frostbolt or Darkbomb.
2. Constructed Play
Quick Shot in Constructed is primarily used in aggressive Hunter decks that use a very low Mana Curve. These decks often spend the last few turns of the game hoping that they draw well off the top of their deck. Quick Shot adds in another very powerful draw in these situations as it helps to push you over the finishing line while drawing you yet another card.
Quick Shot is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Quick Shot
Wild Secret Hunter Deck 2 weapons, 19 spells, 8 minions, 1 hero_card
|6,540||Feb 07 2019|
Wild Deathrattle Hunter Deck 7 spells, 22 minions, 1 hero_card
|9,000||Feb 07 2019|
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?