Quick Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Quick Shot is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Quick Shot is a powerful card. Although it would seem this card only fits into an extremely low curve agressive deck, it is actually perfectly acceptable to play in a deck where you never expect the draw effect to activate, as it is comparable to Frostbolt or Darkbomb.
Quick Shot in Constructed is primarily used in aggressive Hunter decks that use a very low Mana Curve. These decks often spend the last few turns of the game hoping that they draw well off the top of their deck. Quick Shot adds in another very powerful draw in these situations as it helps to push you over the finishing line while drawing you yet another card.
Quick Shot is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck