Kindly Grandmother — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Kindly Grandmother is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
As with most Deathrattle minions that have a resummon effect, Kindly Grandmother is a strong card that is difficult to deal with entirely. The fact that both halves of the card are Beasts means that it increases your consistency of activating cards like Houndmaster and Kill Command.
2. Constructed Play
With each new expansion since Kindly Grandmother's release, more Beast synergy has been added. This has resulted in Kindly Grandmother becoming a staple card in Hunter decks, as it represents two Beasts for the price of one. Most decks include Houndmaster, and the Deathrattle of the Grandmother does a great job of making sure that there is at least one Beast on the board for the Houndmaster to buff.
Kindly Grandmother is a strong card in Arena. It is especially strong against classes with efficient removal such as Frostbolt, as your opponent first has to deal with the 1/1 part of the minion. If they have to use a Hero Power to deal with the front half of the Grandmother, then they have already spent the same amount of Mana that you invested before beginning to deal with the Big Bad Wolf.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest