Table of Contents
Kindly Grandmother is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
As with most Deathrattle minions that have a resummon effect, Kindly Grandmother is a strong card that is difficult to deal with entirely. The fact that both halves of the card are Beasts means that it increases your consistency of activating cards like Houndmaster and Kill Command. Although generally Hunter would prefer to have the 3/2 as the front half, this card is still strong overall.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed Kindly Grandmother will often be the best choice for one of the 2-drop minions in your deck due to how often it allows you to curve into Houndmaster successfully.
Kindly Grandmother is a strong card in Arena. It is especially strong against classes with efficient removal on turn 2 such as Frostbolt or Darkbomb as they will often keep these cards to counter your 2-drop minion.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists