FORUMS
Damien

Paladin Midrange N'Zoth Secrets Wild

Guest redmeatkills

hi! any replacement for loatheb?

Thank you!

orcwarrior.jpg

Loatheb is literally the best card in the game. It's a huge tempo swing and insurance policy against any deck with a spell - meaning pretty much any deck. If you're in the market for Wild mode in the long term, definitely shelf out for it. 

2nd Haunted Creeper or any of the tech cards : Divine Favor, silence effect, Consecration are all fine.

Now that I think of it, what is the math behind Barnes? Can Wild Secret adopt him? Belcher, Shredder, Tirion and even Creeper are all good targets.

Edited by Paracel

On 7.9.2016 at 9:57 AM, Paracel said:

Loatheb is literally the best card in the game. It's a huge tempo swing and insurance policy against any deck with a spell - meaning pretty much any deck. If you're in the market for Wild mode in the long term, definitely shelf out for it. 

2nd Haunted Creeper or any of the tech cards : Divine Favor, silence effect, Consecration are all fine.

Now that I think of it, what is the math behind Barnes? Can Wild Secret adopt him? Belcher, Shredder, Tirion and even Creeper are all good targets.

Barnes could actually be a really good suggestion. Minibot would even be a good target, giving a 1/1 divine shield that can be buffed with kings. Definitely something that could be looked into. 

As a replacement for Loatheb, they both are played at a similar point in the game and can cause a HUGE tempo swing or just be a huge annoyance. 

Anyhow, I definitely think Barnes has a place in this deck. Great suggestion Para.

Guest Ro_PMG

Suggestions for those that don't have the Keepers of Uldaman? 2nd Blessing of Kings?

Thanks!

Paul

What card would be the best to remove in order to tech in an Eater of Secrets?

I'm thinking one of the knife Jugglers, as I find that all too often they end up being a semi-dead card (too fragile to play on curve, the deck doesn't have the draw to support massive later tun card-dumps and turn 5 Juggler+Muster often competes with better minions such as Shredder and Belcher).

7 minutes ago, Morthasa said:

What card would be the best to remove in order to tech in an Eater of Secrets?

I'm thinking one of the knife Jugglers, as I find that all too often they end up being a semi-dead card (too fragile to play on curve, the deck doesn't have the draw to support massive later tun card-dumps and turn 5 Juggler+Muster often competes with better minions such as Shredder and Belcher).

Yeah, Knife Juggler is probably the card to get rid of. I run only one copy already.
As for the combo, it should often be played over two turns - turn 2 Knife Juggler into turn 3 Muster for Battle.

25 minutes ago, positiv2 said:

As for the combo, it should often be played over two turns - turn 2 Knife Juggler into turn 3 Muster for Battle.

That's my point. Seeing an unprotected turn 2 Knife Juggler tends to trigger a KILL THEM ALL! response in your average opponent. It is very rare that A turn 2 juggler will live to see turn 3.

Many thanks for your response.

Edited by Morthasa

On 11/26/2016 at 0:28 PM, Morthasa said:

That's my point. Seeing an unprotected turn 2 Knife Juggler tends to trigger a KILL THEM ALL! response in your average opponent. It is very rare that A turn 2 juggler will live to see turn 3.

Many thanks for your response.

KJ is pretty much the card I have removed from all the decks I play. It just always dies. I know that, in theory, it can get some crazy value, but I never see mine actually living to do anything.

Now, also, without the 3-attack, there are even more irritating minions that he doesn't even kill - Mana Wyrm being one of the chief annoyances.

• Like 1