Consecration — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Consecration is a Paladin-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Consecration is an excellent value AoE spell that is essential for halting the advance of aggressive minion based decks. It also functions as the perfect activator forto create a full board clear.
Consecration is used in almost every Midrange and Control Paladin deck as their primary AoE option. More aggressive decks may choose to omit Consecration in favour of more aggressive minions to make sure they're ahead on the board consistently.
Consecration is a fantastic card in Arena. Your opponent will try to play around it as much as possible, but it is not always possible due to how powerful the card is. The first Consecration should be an auto-pick in most situations, but you should be careful of drafting too many of them in case you get overloaded in the 4-Mana slot where Paladins have many great options.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens