Consecration — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Consecration is a Paladin-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Consecration is an excellent value AoE spell that is essential for halting the advance of aggressive minion based decks. It also functions as the perfect activator forto create a full board clear.
Consecration is used in almost every Midrange and Control Paladin deck as their primary AoE option. More aggressive decks may choose to omit Consecration in favour of more aggressive minions to make sure they're ahead on the board consistently.
Consecration is a fantastic card in Arena. Your opponent will try to play around it as much as possible, but it is not always possible due to how powerful the card is. The first Consecration should be an auto-pick in most situations, but you should be careful of drafting too many of them in case you get overloaded in the 4-Mana slot where Paladins have many great options.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Basic Warlock Deck
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck