Consecration — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Consecration is a Paladin-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Consecration is an excellent value AoE spell that is essential for halting the advance of aggressive minion based decks. It also functions as the perfect activator forto create a full board clear.
Consecration is used in almost every Midrange and Control Paladin deck as their primary AoE option. More aggressive decks may choose to omit Consecration in favour of more aggressive minions to make sure they're ahead on the board consistently.
Consecration is a fantastic card in Arena. Your opponent will try to play around it as much as possible, but it is not always possible due to how powerful the card is. The first Consecration should be an auto-pick in most situations, but you should be careful of drafting too many of them in case you get overloaded in the 4-Mana slot where Paladins have many great options.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List