Consecration — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Consecration is a Paladin-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Consecration is an excellent value AoE spell that is essential for halting the advance of aggressive minion based decks. It also functions as the perfect activator forto create a full board clear.
Consecration is used in almost every Midrange and Control Paladin deck as their primary AoE option. More aggressive decks may choose to omit Consecration in favour of more aggressive minions to make sure they're ahead on the board consistently.
Consecration is a fantastic card in Arena. Your opponent will try to play around it as much as possible, but it is not always possible due to how powerful the card is. The first Consecration should be an auto-pick in most situations, but you should be careful of drafting too many of them in case you get overloaded in the 4-Mana slot where Paladins have many great options.
- UK's CMA Gives Preliminary Nod to Microsoft/Activision Blizzard Merger
- BlizzCon 2023 Floor Map Unveiled
- BlizzCon 2023 Sneak Peek and Last Chance to Buy Tickets!
- A New Round of Layoffs at Blizzard
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- Microsoft Sells Activision Blizzard Cloud Gaming Rights to Ubisoft
- Blizzard to Bring Their Games to Steam, Starting With Overwatch 2
- Thrall Featured in BlizzCon 2023 Key Art
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck