Knife Juggler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Knife Juggler is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Knife Juggler is a superb minion to be used in aggressive decks. A Knife Juggler played early will represent significant pressure on your opponent and demand them to have an answer to it. It also offers great synergy with several other cards in the game that can enable the throwing of multiple knives.
Knife Juggler is very common in Constructed in aggressive decks. It has fantastic synergy with token generation cards, particularly in Wild format but still shows good usage in Standard, particularly in Hunter in combination with Unleash the Hounds.
Knife Juggler is a solid 2-drop minion in Arena. Although the aggression it represents in Constructed is usually less important in Arena, it can still offer fantastic utility to make favourable trades on the board.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List