Knife Juggler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Knife Juggler is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Knife Juggler is a superb minion to be used in aggressive decks. A Knife Juggler played early will represent significant pressure on your opponent and demand them to have an answer to it. It also offers great synergy with several other cards in the game that can enable the throwing of multiple knives.
Knife Juggler is very common in Constructed in aggressive decks. It has fantastic synergy with token generation cards, particularly in Wild format but still shows good usage in Standard, particularly in Hunter in combination with Unleash the Hounds.
Knife Juggler is a solid 2-drop minion in Arena. Although the aggression it represents in Constructed is usually less important in Arena, it can still offer fantastic utility to make favourable trades on the board.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike