Knife Juggler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Knife Juggler is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Knife Juggler is a superb minion to be used in aggressive decks. A Knife Juggler played early will represent significant pressure on your opponent and demand them to have an answer to it. It also offers great synergy with several other cards in the game that can enable the throwing of multiple knives.
Knife Juggler is very common in Constructed in aggressive decks. It has fantastic synergy with token generation cards, particularly in Wild format but still shows good usage in Standard, particularly in Hunter in combination with Unleash the Hounds.
Knife Juggler is a solid 2-drop minion in Arena. Although the aggression it represents in Constructed is usually less important in Arena, it can still offer fantastic utility to make favourable trades on the board.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards