Knife Juggler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Knife Juggler is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Knife Juggler is a superb minion to be used in aggressive decks. A Knife Juggler played early will represent significant pressure on your opponent and demand them to have an answer to it. It also offers great synergy with several other cards in the game that can enable the throwing of multiple knives.
Knife Juggler is very common in Constructed in aggressive decks. It has fantastic synergy with token generation cards, particularly in Wild format but still shows good usage in Standard, particularly in Hunter in combination with Unleash the Hounds.
Knife Juggler is a solid 2-drop minion in Arena. Although the aggression it represents in Constructed is usually less important in Arena, it can still offer fantastic utility to make favourable trades on the board.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck