Knife Juggler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Knife Juggler is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Knife Juggler is a superb minion to be used in aggressive decks. A Knife Juggler played early will represent significant pressure on your opponent and demand them to have an answer to it. It also offers great synergy with several other cards in the game that can enable the throwing of multiple knives.
Knife Juggler is very common in Constructed in aggressive decks. It has fantastic synergy with token generation cards, particularly in Wild format but still shows good usage in Standard, particularly in Hunter in combination with Unleash the Hounds.
Knife Juggler is a solid 2-drop minion in Arena. Although the aggression it represents in Constructed is usually less important in Arena, it can still offer fantastic utility to make favourable trades on the board.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj