Blessing of Kings
Table of Contents
Blessing of Kings is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 10 with Paladin. Later, when you reach Level 49 and 50 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blessing of Kings is an extremely efficient buff card. It can be used both to make efficient trades on the board and to create a lot of pressure on your opponent. When using Blessing of Kings, avoid using it on a card that cannot attack immediately, since you will open yourself up to hard removal from your opponent.
2. Constructed Play
Blessing of Kings is fantastic in minion heavy Aggro or Midrange Paladin decks. Since Paladin has been granted more quality early-game options in the form of Shielded Minibot and Muster for Battle, you will be able to secure a target for this card on turn 4 more often, making it much more effective.
Blessing of Kings is a strong card in Arena that can create favourable trades, or mount a lot of pressure on your opponent. However, there is a danger that Paladins get too clogged in the 4-Mana spot due to numerous other cards being available such as Truesilver Champion, Keeper of Uldaman, and Consecration. Due to this, it may sometimes be correct to take another high quality minion over a Blessing of Kings.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Skywalker's Keleseth Aggro Paladin Deck
- Orange's Stormwatcher Murloc Paladin Deck
- The Lich King Anyfin Secret Paladin Deck
- Findan's Rank #1 Legend Murloc Paladin Deck
- Aggro Paladin Standard Deck
- Budget Aggro Paladin Deck
- Wild Aggro Secret Paladin Deck
- Wild Egg Midrange Secret Paladin Deck
- Wild Midrange Secret Paladin Deck
- Kaleidosaur Paladin Quest Deck
- Mitsuhide's Top 20 Legend Midrange Murloc Paladin Deck
- Finja Midrange Paladin Deck
- Jambre's Rank 1 UK Midrange Paladin Deck
- Basic Paladin Deck
- Cheap Paladin Wild Deck
- Cheap Lord Victor Nefarius / Nefarian Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Ragnaros/Executus Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Summoner Competition - Standard
- Golden pack reward for Twitch Prime available now
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lyra, Raza, or Velen?
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Hearthstone Priest Spells and Minions