Blessing of Kings — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Blessing of Kings is a Paladin-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blessing of Kings is an extremely efficient buff card. It can be used both to make efficient trades on the board and to create a lot of pressure on your opponent. When using Blessing of Kings, avoid using it on a card that cannot attack immediately, since you will open yourself up to hard removal from your opponent.
Blessing of Kings is fantastic in minion heavy Aggro or Midrange Paladin decks. Since Paladin has been granted more quality early-game options in the form of Shielded Minibot and Muster for Battle, you will be able to secure a target for this card on turn 4 more often, making it much more effective.
Blessing of Kings is a strong card in Arena that can create favourable trades, or mount a lot of pressure on your opponent. However, there is a danger that Paladins get too clogged in the 4-Mana spot due to numerous other cards being available such as Keeper of Uldaman, and . Due to this, it may sometimes be correct to take another high quality minion over a Blessing of Kings.,
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens