Blessing of Kings — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Blessing of Kings is a Paladin-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blessing of Kings is an extremely efficient buff card. It can be used both to make efficient trades on the board and to create a lot of pressure on your opponent. When using Blessing of Kings, avoid using it on a card that cannot attack immediately, since you will open yourself up to hard removal from your opponent.
Blessing of Kings is fantastic in minion heavy Aggro or Midrange Paladin decks. Since Paladin has been granted more quality early-game options in the form of Shielded Minibot and Muster for Battle, you will be able to secure a target for this card on turn 4 more often, making it much more effective.
Blessing of Kings is a strong card in Arena that can create favourable trades, or mount a lot of pressure on your opponent. However, there is a danger that Paladins get too clogged in the 4-Mana spot due to numerous other cards being available such as Keeper of Uldaman, and . Due to this, it may sometimes be correct to take another high quality minion over a Blessing of Kings.,
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List