Blessing of Kings
Table of Contents
Blessing of Kings is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 10 with Paladin. Later, when you reach Level 49 and 50 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blessing of Kings is an extremely efficient buff card. It can be used both to make efficient trades on the board and to create a lot of pressure on your opponent. When using Blessing of Kings, avoid using it on a card that cannot attack immediately, since you will open yourself up to hard removal from your opponent.
2. Constructed Play
Blessing of Kings is fantastic in minion heavy Aggro or Midrange Paladin decks. Since Paladin has been granted more quality early-game options in the form of Shielded Minibot and Muster for Battle, you will be able to secure a target for this card on turn 4 more often, making it much more effective.
Blessing of Kings is a strong card in Arena that can create favourable trades, or mount a lot of pressure on your opponent. However, there is a danger that Paladins get too clogged in the 4-Mana spot due to numerous other cards being available such as Truesilver Champion, Keeper of Uldaman, and Consecration. Due to this, it may sometimes be correct to take another high quality minion over a Blessing of Kings.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Aggro Paladin Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Budget Aggro Paladin Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Kaleidosaur Paladin Quest Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Secrets Midrange Paladin Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Egg Secrets Midrange Paladin Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Aggro Secrets Paladin Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Paladin Wild Deck
- Basic Paladin Deck
- Cheap Lord Victor Nefarius / Nefarian Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Ragnaros/Executus Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists