Truesilver Champion — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Truesilver Champion is a Paladin-only weapon. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Truesilver Champion is an excellent card, and a core card to most Paladin decks. It is an essential mid-game removal that allows you to efficiently deal with 2 minions in the mid-game, pulling you ahead on Tempo and value.
Truesilver Champion is a core card in many Paladin decks. However, some of the more aggressive Midrange decks choose to remove this card or only use it as a single copy to make room for additional weapons like Coghammer.
Truesilver Champion is a fantastic card in Arena, it provides you with a large amount of value in the mid-game and can easily single-handedly reverse the state of the board. Additional copies of Truesilver Champion do not diminish in value too quickly, so you should highly consider taking every copy you are offered.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List