Truesilver Champion — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Truesilver Champion is a Paladin-only weapon. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Truesilver Champion is an excellent card, and a core card to most Paladin decks. It is an essential mid-game removal that allows you to efficiently deal with 2 minions in the mid-game, pulling you ahead on Tempo and value.
Truesilver Champion is a core card in many Paladin decks. However, some of the more aggressive Midrange decks choose to remove this card or only use it as a single copy to make room for additional weapons like Coghammer.
Truesilver Champion is a fantastic card in Arena, it provides you with a large amount of value in the mid-game and can easily single-handedly reverse the state of the board. Additional copies of Truesilver Champion do not diminish in value too quickly, so you should highly consider taking every copy you are offered.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild