Truesilver Champion — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Truesilver Champion is a Paladin-only weapon. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 2 with Paladin. Later, when you reach Level 40 and 42 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Truesilver Champion is an excellent card, and a core card to most Paladin decks. It is an essential mid-game removal that allows you to efficiently deal with 2 minions in the mid-game, pulling you ahead on Tempo and value.
2. Constructed Play
Truesilver Champion is a core card in many Paladin decks. However, some of the more aggressive Midrange decks choose to remove this card or only use it as a single copy to make room for additional weapons like Coghammer.
Truesilver Champion is a fantastic card in Arena, it provides you with a large amount of value in the mid-game and can easily single-handedly reverse the state of the board. Additional copies of Truesilver Champion do not diminish in value too quickly, so you should highly consider taking every copy you are offered.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Even Paladin Deck
- Aggro Paladin Standard Deck
- Budget Aggro Paladin Deck
- Wild N'Zoth Paladin Deck
- N'Zoth Control Paladin Deck
- Deathknight OTK Paladin Deck
- The Lich King Paladin Deck
- Wild Aggro Secret Paladin Deck
- Wild Midrange Secret Paladin Deck
- Wild Anyfin Paladin Deck
- Basic Paladin Deck
- Grimy Goons Dragon Paladin Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Paladin Wild Deck
- Free Medivh! Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Basic The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Skelesaurus Hex Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Nefarian and Onyxia Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Lord Victor Nefarius / Nefarian Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Ragnaros/Executus Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter