Divine Favor — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Divine Favor is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Divine Favor is a highly situational card that can be immensely powerful in the right situation. In a fast-paced deck, it can help to you to maintain resources in your hand, especially if the meta is full of slower Control decks that hold a lot of cards in their hand.
2. Constructed Play
Divine Favor is very common in Aggro Paladin decks, as well as being used in some quicker Midrange Paladin builds, especially those playing Secrets. It is key in these decks in order to maintain a large pool of resources against Control decks that are able to resist your initial onslaughts.
Divine Favor is a below average card in Arena. Most of the time in Arena you will have a similar number of cards in your hand as your opponent, as the discrepancies in style between decks are not as severe as in Constructed. However, if you have a lower curve deck yourself, you can draft Divine Favor a little more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest