Divine Favor — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Divine Favor is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Divine Favor is an unusual card which only fits a very specific style of deck. It is a great card in very aggressive decks which empty their hands rapidly, and need a cheap card draw mechanism to enable themselves to continue their aggression. Furthermore, this is only a viable strategy if your opponent is not playing their own Aggro deck, as you will draw no cards if their hand is also empty.
Divine Favor is often found in Aggro Paladin decks. These decks are designed to play a large number of 1-drops and flood the board before the opponent can establish a defense. As such, Aggro Paladin decks run out of cards incredibly quickly and can use Divine Favor to refill their hand.
Divine Favor is a poor card in Arena. It is unlikely to draw you a significant number of cards. If, however, the options presented to you are weak or you have a very low-curve deck, you can take the Divine Favor, as you will usually find a way to at least cycle it for a new card.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens