Table of Contents
Divine Favor is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Divine Favor is a highly situational card that can be immensely powerful in the right situation. In a fast-paced deck, it can help to you to maintain resources in your hand, especially if the meta is full of slower Control decks that hold a lot of cards in their hand.
2. Constructed Play
Divine Favor is very common in Aggro Paladin decks, as well as being used in some quicker Midrange Paladin builds, especially those playing Secrets. It is key in these decks in order to maintain a large pool of resources against Control decks that are able to resist your initial onslaughts.
Divine Favor is a below average card in Arena. Most of the time in Arena you will have a similar number of cards in your hand as your opponent, as the discrepancies in style between decks are not as severe as in Constructed. However, if you have a lower curve deck yourself, you can draft Divine Favor a little more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists