Haunted Creeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Haunted Creeper is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Haunted Creeper is one of the most difficult 2-drop minions in the game for an opponent to deal with. Because of how difficult it is to remove, it will often stick to the board for at least 1 turn, and allow you to compound an advantage.
2. Constructed Play
Haunted Creeper is often used in Constructed as an early drop in decks that aim to compound a board advantage by leveraging buff effects to create favourable trades early in the game. Using an Abusive Sergeant or Dire Wolf Alpha on a Haunted Creeper for example, will allow the main body of this minion to trade up into a larger minion, and still retain the 2 1/1 tokens on your side of the board.
Haunted Creeper is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild Egg Token Druid Deck
- The Lich King Evolve Shaman Deck
- Blood-Queen Lana'thel Cheap Paladin Deck
- Wild Aggro Secret Paladin Deck
- Wild Midrange Secret Paladin Deck
- Wild Midrange Hunter Deck
- Wild Midrange Shaman Deck
- Cheap Wild Aggro Beast Druid Deck
- Cheap Paladin Wild Deck
- Cheap Shaman Wild Deck
- Cheap The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Rafaam Unleashed Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Archaedas Warlock Zoo Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-Budget Maloriak Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Rend Blackhand Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Highlord Omokk Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Baron Geddon Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter