Haunted Creeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Haunted Creeper is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Haunted Creeper is one of the most difficult 2-drop minions in the game for an opponent to deal with. Because of how difficult it is to remove, it will often stick to the board for at least 1 turn, and allow you to compound an advantage.
Haunted Creeper is often used in Constructed as an early drop in decks that aim to compound a board advantage by leveraging buff effects to create favourable trades early in the game. Using anor on a Haunted Creeper for example, will allow the main body of this minion to trade up into a larger minion, and still retain the 2 1/1 tokens on your side of the board.
Haunted Creeper is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List