Haunted Creeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Haunted Creeper is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Haunted Creeper is one of the most difficult 2-drop minions in the game for an opponent to deal with. Because of how difficult it is to remove, it will often stick to the board for at least 1 turn, and allow you to compound an advantage.
Haunted Creeper is often used in Constructed as an early drop in decks that aim to compound a board advantage by leveraging buff effects to create favourable trades early in the game. Using anor on a Haunted Creeper for example, will allow the main body of this minion to trade up into a larger minion, and still retain the 2 1/1 tokens on your side of the board.
Haunted Creeper is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge