Loatheb — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Loatheb is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Loatheb is a minion with a very strong effect. As well as being incredibly disruptive to spell heavy decks, it is also just an exceptional Tempo minion, since its ability protects itself from removal.
Loatheb is heavily used in Constructed for two main reasons. Firstly, it is excellent in any Midrange or Tempo deck that aims to build a board of minions. In these decks, Loatheb can come into play and protect your established board from removal. Secondly, it is used as a meta call against powerful spell reliant decks like Oil Rogue and Freeze Mage.
Loatheb is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck