Loatheb — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Loatheb is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion).' Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Loatheb is a minion with a very strong effect. As well as being incredibly disruptive to spell heavy decks, it is also just an exceptional Tempo minion, since its ability protects itself from removal.
Loatheb is heavily used in Constructed for two main reasons. Firstly, it is excellent in any Midrange or Tempo deck that aims to build a board of minions. In these decks, Loatheb can come into play and protect your established board from removal. Secondly, it is used as a meta call against powerful spell reliant decks like Oil Rogue and Freeze Mage.
Loatheb is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List