Loatheb — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Loatheb is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion).' Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Loatheb is a minion with a very strong effect. As well as being incredibly disruptive to spell heavy decks, it is also just an exceptional Tempo minion, since its ability protects itself from removal.
Loatheb is heavily used in Constructed for two main reasons. Firstly, it is excellent in any Midrange or Tempo deck that aims to build a board of minions. In these decks, Loatheb can come into play and protect your established board from removal. Secondly, it is used as a meta call against powerful spell reliant decks like Oil Rogue and Freeze Mage.
Loatheb is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck