Loatheb — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Loatheb is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Loatheb is a minion with a very strong effect. As well as being incredibly disruptive to spell heavy decks, it is also just an exceptional Tempo minion, since its ability protects itself from removal.
Loatheb is heavily used in Constructed for two main reasons. Firstly, it is excellent in any Midrange or Tempo deck that aims to build a board of minions. In these decks, Loatheb can come into play and protect your established board from removal. Secondly, it is used as a meta call against powerful spell reliant decks like Oil Rogue and Freeze Mage.
Loatheb is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens