FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
KingMe

Shadow Priest Group Project.

Now before we get started, I know that Shadow Priest isn't best choice for a successful Priest. But I like the concept and I know others have dabbled with the idea themselves. It almost always ends up being a "Just for Fun" deck. I have been tampering with one since the WoG set came out and I feel it is closer to being a meta deck than it use to be. I got to rank 15/14 with this one season 1 of WoG. Now to the Point, I figured I would post this here instead of the Rate my Deck thread because I'm not looking for a full on rating. I want my Brothers and sisters From IVs to pitch in and see if we can't make this thing more viable. The only thing I ask of everyone is to be kind to one another's ideas without being too critical. The is a group project. Feel free to take my deck Idea as it is and try it out and give feed back. What did you change and why?  Alright Boys and Girls, class is in season. Good luck and hopefully we can make this damn thing work for once. 

Shadow Priest rough Draft.jpg

How about you tell us exactly what Shadow Priest is first?

Because a deck with Auchenai Soulpriest and some healing spells in it is, well, just a normal Control Priest.

Having hybrid between regular deck and a combo deck is generally bad. Let's make it into a combo wombo priest, that should work better imo. Priest combo decks need Prophet Velen, otherwise it takes way too long to kill your opponent, and you give your opponent chance to recover. Also, as it is a combo wombo deck,  you should take more draw, which means Harrison Jones over Acidic Swamp Ooze. Also, Emperor Thaurissan is almost required for this deck to work. Take Azure Drake over Shifting Shade, as it has spellpower and draws cards from your deck, which can be, unlike your opponent's cards, combo pieces.
I really want to try deck, but sadly will be unable to do so for the next 3 weeks, so definitely keep me updated on your winrate and your experience with this deck.

• Like 2

I personally use a shadow priest combo deck that I have A LOT of fun playing, it as well in ranked as my other legend capable lists that I've used from here. With this specific build your looking to control the game for as long as possible to build up to a OTK using Prophet Velen and Embrace the Shadow, with Mind Blast and Flash Heal x2. The deck itself does a decent job of controlling the game until you can Emperor Thaurissan. on enough combo pieces to guarantee the OTK. About the only deck I have consistent problems with is warrior. 

Screenshot_20160903-021232-2.png

Screenshot_20160903-021206-2.png

Screenshot_20160903-021215-2.png