Flash Heal — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Flash Heal is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flash Heal is one of the most efficient healing Spells in the game. Generally the problems with specific healing cards are that they cost too much Mana, causing you to slow down and lose Tempo, and that they are Hero specific, meaning they are useless if you do not require them for healing. At 1 Mana, Flash Heal is extremely cheap, allowing you to cast it without too great a loss of Tempo, and since it can also be used to Heal minions, it has added flexibility. The fact it is targettable, also allows you to create a powerful combo with Auchenai Soulpriest
Flash Heal is a fantastic card to include in your deck as added insurance against Aggro decks. It is also an excellent card to synergise in most Priest decks, due to the combos you can create with Auchenai Soulpriest.and
Flash Heal is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck