Flash Heal — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Flash Heal is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flash Heal is one of the most efficient healing Spells in the game. Generally the problems with specific healing cards are that they cost too much Mana, causing you to slow down and lose Tempo, and that they are Hero specific, meaning they are useless if you do not require them for healing. At 1 Mana, Flash Heal is extremely cheap, allowing you to cast it without too great a loss of Tempo, and since it can also be used to Heal minions, it has added flexibility. The fact it is targettable, also allows you to create a powerful combo with Auchenai Soulpriest
Flash Heal is a fantastic card to include in your deck as added insurance against Aggro decks. It is also an excellent card to synergise in most Priest decks, due to the combos you can create with Wild Pyromancer and Auchenai Soulpriest.
Flash Heal is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck