Flash Heal — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Flash Heal is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flash Heal is one of the most efficient healing Spells in the game. Generally the problems with specific healing cards are that they cost too much Mana, causing you to slow down and lose Tempo, and that they are Hero specific, meaning they are useless if you do not require them for healing. At 1 Mana, Flash Heal is extremely cheap, allowing you to cast it without too great a loss of Tempo, and since it can also be used to Heal minions, it has added flexibility. The fact it is targettable, also allows you to create a powerful combo with Auchenai Soulpriest
Flash Heal is a fantastic card to include in your deck as added insurance against Aggro decks. It is also an excellent card to synergise in most Priest decks, due to the combos you can create with Wild Pyromancer and Auchenai Soulpriest.
Flash Heal is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior