Table of Contents
Flash Heal is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Flash Heal is one of the most efficient healing Spells in the game. Generally the problems with specific healing cards are that they cost too much Mana, causing you to slow down and lose Tempo, and that they are Hero specific, meaning they are useless if you do not require them for healing. At 1 Mana, Flash Heal is extremely cheap, allowing you to cast it without too great a loss of Tempo, and since it can also be used to Heal minions, it has added flexibility. The fact it is targettable, also allows you to create a powerful combo with Auchenai Soulpriest
2. Constructed Play
Flash Heal is a fantastic card to include in your deck as added insurance against Aggro decks. It is also an excellent card to synergise in most Priest decks, due to the combos you can create with Wild Pyromancer and Auchenai Soulpriest.
Flash Heal is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists