Flash Heal — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Flash Heal is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flash Heal is one of the most efficient healing Spells in the game. Generally the problems with specific healing cards are that they cost too much Mana, causing you to slow down and lose Tempo, and that they are Hero specific, meaning they are useless if you do not require them for healing. At 1 Mana, Flash Heal is extremely cheap, allowing you to cast it without too great a loss of Tempo, and since it can also be used to Heal minions, it has added flexibility. The fact it is targettable, also allows you to create a powerful combo with Auchenai Soulpriest
Flash Heal is a fantastic card to include in your deck as added insurance against Aggro decks. It is also an excellent card to synergise in most Priest decks, due to the combos you can create with Wild Pyromancer and Auchenai Soulpriest.
Flash Heal is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck