Mind Blast — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mind Blast is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mind Blast is one of the most efficient burst spells in the game. However, Priest as a class is not well suited to playing Aggro, which makes this card a lot less appealing. Generally, Priest decks are looking to control the board in order to get maximum value out of their Hero Power, meaning that this card is mostly irrelevant.
Mind Blast can be used in an Aggro Priest deck, although this style is not too appropriate for the class. Outside of this, it is occasionally used as a finisher in combo decks featuring Prophet Velen or Malygos.
Mind Blast is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens