Mind Blast — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mind Blast is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mind Blast is one of the most efficient burst spells in the game. However, Priest as a class is not well suited to playing Aggro, which makes this card a lot less appealing. Generally, Priest decks are looking to control the board in order to get maximum value out of their Hero Power, meaning that this card is mostly irrelevant.
Mind Blast can be used in an Aggro Priest deck, although this style is not too appropriate for the class. Outside of this, it is occasionally used as a finisher in combo decks featuring Prophet Velen or Malygos.
Mind Blast is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List