Mind Blast — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mind Blast is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mind Blast is one of the most efficient burst spells in the game. However, Priest as a class is not well suited to playing Aggro, which makes this card a lot less appealing. Generally, Priest decks are looking to control the board in order to get maximum value out of their Hero Power, meaning that this card is mostly irrelevant.
Mind Blast can be used in an Aggro Priest deck, although this style is not too appropriate for the class. Outside of this, it is occasionally used as a finisher in combo decks featuring Prophet Velen or Malygos.
Mind Blast is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge