Table of Contents
Mind Blast is a Priest-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 15 and 20 with Priest. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mind Blast is one of the most efficient burst spells in the game. However, Priest as a class is not well suited to playing Aggro, which makes this card a lot less appealing. Generally, Priest decks are looking to control the board in order to get maximum value out of their Hero Power, meaning that this card is mostly irrelevant.
2. Constructed Play
Mind Blast can be used in an Aggro Priest deck, although this style is not too appropriate for the class. Outside of this, it is occasionally used as a finisher in combo decks featuring Prophet Velen or Malygos.
Mind Blast is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists