Table of Contents
Prophet Velen is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Prophet Velen offers a lot of long-term value if it sticks to the board. However, it is vulnerable to Big Game Hunter, which means your deck needs to ensure you have some way of gaining value from it on the turn you play it.
2. Constructed Play
Prophet Velen has very little impact on the board compared to other late game Legendary cards such as Ysera or Dr. Boom, which are better choices for a finisher in standard decks. Prophet Velen is usually reserved for use in a combo deck that aims to discount combinations of Mind Blast and Holy Smite with Emperor Thaurissan and then unleash a game winning burst combo in one turn.
Prophet Velen is a reasonable card in Arena. It has acceptable stats for its cost, and its ability can be extremely powerful if your opponent does not manage to get rid of it quickly, especially as it increases the effectiveness of your Hero Power.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists