Embrace the Shadow — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Embrace the Shadow is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Embrace the Shadow is a powerful Combo card that can be used to activate burst damage Combos with Priest much more cheaply than the usual Auchenai Soulpriest.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Embrace the Shadow can be used in a Control Priest deck that tries to build up a hand containing this card Prophet Velen and various burn cards. After discounting them with Emperor Thaurissan this will enable a huge burst damage turn, similar to the strategy of Freeze Mage.
In Arena, Embrace the Shadow is a very weak card as it is extremely unlikely you will get sufficient synergy to go with it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard