Embrace the Shadow — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Embrace the Shadow is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Embrace the Shadow is a powerful Combo card that can be used to activate burst damage Combos with Priest much more cheaply than the usual Auchenai Soulpriest.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Embrace the Shadow can be used in a Control Priest deck that tries to build up a hand containing this card Prophet Velen and various burn cards. After discounting them with Emperor Thaurissan this will enable a huge burst damage turn, similar to the strategy of Freeze Mage.
Embrace the Shadow is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild