Embrace the Shadow
Table of Contents
Embrace the Shadow is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Embrace the Shadow is a powerful Combo card that can be used to activate burst damage Combos with Priest much more cheaply than the usual Auchenai Soulpriest.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Embrace the Shadow can be used in a Control Priest deck that tries to build up a hand containing this card Prophet Velen and various burn cards. After discounting them with Emperor Thaurissan this will enable a huge burst damage turn, similar to the strategy of Freeze Mage.
In Arena, Embrace the Shadow is a very weak card as it is extremely unlikely you will get sufficient synergy to go with it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists