Shifting Shade — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shifting Shade is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shifting Shade is a strong card for Priest and is a dramatic improvement over Thoughtsteal in most scenarios. The issue with Thoughtsteal is that it was a card that spent Mana on doing nothing against Aggro decks. Shifting Shade offers much the same benefit in Control matchups while still being a body that you can play out to contest the board against faster decks.
In Constructed, Shifting Shade is a strong consideration for any Control Priest deck, but especially for those that are running N'Zoth, the Corruptor as their eventual win condition.
Shifting Shade is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck