Shifting Shade — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shifting Shade is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shifting Shade is a strong card for Priest and is a dramatic improvement over Thoughtsteal in most scenarios. The issue with Thoughtsteal is that it was a card that spent Mana on doing nothing against Aggro decks. Shifting Shade offers much the same benefit in Control matchups while still being a body that you can play out to contest the board against faster decks.
In Constructed, Shifting Shade is a strong consideration for any Control Priest deck, but especially for those that are running N'Zoth, the Corruptor as their eventual win condition.
Shifting Shade is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Shifting Shade
Reno Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck 10 spells, 20 minions
|16,440||Apr 02 2017|
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Hearthstone 16.0.8 Balance Update Notes
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Diablo 2 Fan Remaster / Upscale Project
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Pure Paladin
- Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - XioaT's Rank 2 Legend
- Cyclone Mage Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - iGXc's Top 20 Legend
- Just 30 cards short... are any worth it?
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - kagome's Top 20 Legend
- A few questions for a newish player