Shifting Shade — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shifting Shade is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shifting Shade is a strong card for Priest and is a dramatic improvement over Thoughtsteal in most scenarios. The issue with Thoughtsteal is that it was a card that spent Mana on doing nothing against Aggro decks. Shifting Shade offers much the same benefit in Control matchups while still being a body that you can play out to contest the board against faster decks.
In Constructed, Shifting Shade is a strong consideration for any Control Priest deck, but especially for those that are running N'Zoth, the Corruptor as their eventual win condition.
Shifting Shade is no longer available in Arena.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior