Shifting Shade — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shifting Shade is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shifting Shade is a strong card for Priest and is a dramatic improvement over Thoughtsteal in most scenarios. The issue with Thoughtsteal is that it was a card that spent Mana on doing nothing against Aggro decks. Shifting Shade offers much the same benefit in Control matchups while still being a body that you can play out to contest the board against faster decks.
In Constructed, Shifting Shade is a strong consideration for any Control Priest deck, but especially for those that are running N'Zoth, the Corruptor as their eventual win condition.
Shifting Shade is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Shifting Shade
Reno Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck 10 spells, 20 minions
|16,440||Apr 02 2017|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge