Harrison Jones — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Harrison Jones is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Harrison Jones does not have good enough stats to be played on the off-chance that your opponent might have a weapon. However, it is a very strong card when it does get to remove an enemy weapon, and as such sees a lot of play when the metagame has a high percentage of decks that are relying on weapons.
In Constructed Ladder play, Harrison Jones' popularity is dependent on a weapon-heavy metagame to be worthy of inclusion. Even when the metagame suits the card, there are options such as Gluttonous Ooze competing for the slot. This means that Harrison tends to appear in slower decks that can make better use of the card draw, while the Oozes will appear in faster decks so that they do not interrupt the development of the board. In Tournament play, Harrison Jones can be a strong card in the Last Hero Standing format. In that format, you are often able to build a deck to target a specific opposing deck, and as such will face weapon classes far more often.and
Harrison Jones is an average card in Arena due to the inconsistency of opposing classes. Against classes that rely on weapons, such as Rogue and Warrior, it is very powerful, but a 5/4 for 5 Mana is not good a very good deal in the games where the Battlecry is ineffective.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens