Harrison Jones — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Harrison Jones is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Harrison Jones does not have good enough stats to be played on the off-chance that your opponent might have a weapon. However, it is a very strong card when it does get to remove an enemy weapon, and as such sees a lot of play when the metagame has a high percentage of decks that are relying on weapons.
In Constructed Ladder play, Harrison Jones' popularity is dependent on a weapon-heavy metagame to be worthy of inclusion. Even when the metagame suits the card, there are options such as Acidic Swamp Ooze and Gluttonous Ooze competing for the slot. This means that Harrison tends to appear in slower decks that can make better use of the card draw, while the Oozes will appear in faster decks so that they do not interrupt the development of the board. In Tournament play, Harrison Jones can be a strong card in the Last Hero Standing format. In that format, you are often able to build a deck to target a specific opposing deck, and as such will face weapon classes far more often.
Harrison Jones is an average card in Arena due to the inconsistency of opposing classes. Against classes that rely on weapons, such as Rogue and Warrior, it is very powerful, but a 5/4 for 5 Mana is not good a very good deal in the games where the Battlecry is ineffective.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck