Museum Curator — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Museum Curator is a Priest-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Museum Curator is an extremely high value card. Deathrattle minions are highly sought after cards in Hearthstone due to them being difficult to remove from the board efficiently. It is a very slow play initially, but most Priest decks are simply looking to get to the late-game, making them willing to take the initial Tempo loss to pick up a high value card.
In Constructed, Museum Curator is a strong inclusion in most types of Control Priest decks. It can be used to pick up a Deathlord or Dark Cultist to fill out your curve immediately, or pick up a high value card like Sylvanas Windrunner or Sneed's Old Shredder for the late-game.
Museum Curator is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Museum Curator
Reno Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck 10 spells, 20 minions
|16,440||Apr 02 2017|
- Hearthstone 16.2.4 Update Coming Tomorrow
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- Hearthstone 16.2.3 Update Notes
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Blizzard Offering Automated Warcraft III Reforged Refunds
- Get Your Charity Server Blade Fixed Before March 31, 2020
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- How often is there a patch?
- Anybody else finding the Demons meta to be pretty much unplayable?
- This Weeks Tavern Brawl
- Dragonrider Talritha
- Dragonrider Talritha Druid Deck
- Nithogg Priest Deck