Museum Curator — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Museum Curator is a Priest-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Museum Curator is an extremely high value card. Deathrattle minions are highly sought after cards in Hearthstone due to them being difficult to remove from the board efficiently. It is a very slow play initially, but most Priest decks are simply looking to get to the late-game, making them willing to take the initial Tempo loss to pick up a high value card.
In Constructed, Museum Curator is a strong inclusion in most types of Control Priest decks. It can be used to pick up a Deathlord or Dark Cultist to fill out your curve immediately, or pick up a high value card like Sylvanas Windrunner or Sneed's Old Shredder for the late-game.
Museum Curator is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck