Museum Curator — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Museum Curator is a Priest-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Museum Curator is an extremely high value card. Deathrattle minions are highly sought after cards in Hearthstone due to them being difficult to remove from the board efficiently. It is a very slow play initially, but most Priest decks are simply looking to get to the late-game, making them willing to take the initial Tempo loss to pick up a high value card.
In Constructed, Museum Curator is a strong inclusion in most types of Control Priest decks. It can be used to pick up a Deathlord or Dark Cultist to fill out your curve immediately, or pick up a high value card like Sylvanas Windrunner or Sneed's Old Shredder for the late-game.
Museum Curator is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide