Museum Curator — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Museum Curator is a Priest-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Museum Curator is an extremely high value card. Deathrattle minions are highly sought after cards in Hearthstone due to them being difficult to remove from the board efficiently. It is a very slow play initially, but most Priest decks are simply looking to get to the late-game, making them willing to take the initial Tempo loss to pick up a high value card.
In Constructed, Museum Curator is a strong inclusion in most types of Control Priest decks. It can be used to pick up a Deathlord or Dark Cultist to fill out your curve immediately, or pick up a high value card like Sylvanas Windrunner or Sneed's Old Shredder for the late-game.
Museum Curator is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior