Shadowform — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadowform is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowform will permanently change your Hero Power, which can be awkward, since many of Priest's cards are built with their regular Hero Power in mind. The ability to deal 2 directable damage is extremely powerful, but it is usually not enough to make up for the Tempo loss of playing this card in the first place.
Shadowform is rarely seen in Constructed outside of some fun gimmick decks. Generally the Tempo loss from playing Shadowform is too severe for the excellent resulting Hero Power to be able to make up for it.
Shadowform can be a reasonable card in Arena. Since the Arena format is a little slower, it can allow you more time to develop Shadowform and get long-term value out of it. However, it should not be considered a premium pick if another high quality Epic is available.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens