Shadowform — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadowform is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowform will permanently change your Hero Power, which can be awkward, since many of Priest's cards are built with their regular Hero Power in mind. The ability to deal 2 directable damage is extremely powerful, but it is usually not enough to make up for the Tempo loss of playing this card in the first place.
Shadowform is rarely seen in Constructed outside of some fun gimmick decks. Generally the Tempo loss from playing Shadowform is too severe for the excellent resulting Hero Power to be able to make up for it.
Shadowform can be a reasonable card in Arena. Since the Arena format is a little slower, it can allow you more time to develop Shadowform and get long-term value out of it. However, it should not be considered a premium pick if another high quality Epic is available.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists