Shadowform — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadowform is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadowform will permanently change your Hero Power, which can be awkward, since many of Priest's cards are built with their regular Hero Power in mind. The ability to deal 2 directable damage is extremely powerful, but it is usually not enough to make up for the Tempo loss of playing this card in the first place.
2. Constructed Play
Shadowform is rarely seen in Constructed outside of some fun gimmick decks. Generally the Tempo loss from playing Shadowform is too severe for the excellent resulting Hero Power to be able to make up for it.
Shadowform can be a reasonable card in Arena. Since the Arena format is a little slower, it can allow you more time to develop Shadowform and get long-term value out of it. However, it should not be considered a premium pick if another high quality Epic is available.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!