Shadowform — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadowform is a Priest-only spell. This card is part of the Hall of Fame set and can only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowform will permanently change your Hero Power, which can be awkward, since many of Priest's cards are built with their regular Hero Power in mind. The ability to deal 2 directable damage is extremely powerful, but it is usually not enough to make up for the Tempo loss of playing this card in the first place.
Shadowform is rarely seen in Constructed outside of some fun gimmick decks. Generally the Tempo loss from playing Shadowform is too severe for the excellent resulting Hero Power to be able to make up for it.
Shadowform can be a reasonable card in Arena. Since the Arena format is a little slower, it can allow you more time to develop Shadowform and get long-term value out of it. However, it should not be considered a premium pick if another high quality Epic is available.
- 25 Years of Warcraft Anniversary Video 8K Upscale
- The Blizzard April Fools Archive and Highlights
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Face Hunter
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend