Table of Contents
Shadowform is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadowform will permanently change your Hero Power, which can be awkward, since many of Priest's cards are built with their regular Hero Power in mind. The ability to deal 2 directable damage is extremely powerful, but it is usually not enough to make up for the Tempo loss of playing this card in the first place.
2. Constructed Play
Shadowform is rarely seen in Constructed outside of some fun gimmick decks. Generally the Tempo loss from playing Shadowform is too severe for the excellent resulting Hero Power to be able to make up for it.
Shadowform can be a reasonable card in Arena. Since the Arena format is a little slower, it can allow you more time to develop Shadowform and get long-term value out of it. However, it should not be considered a premium pick if another high quality Epic is available.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists