FORUMS
Damien

Reno Dragon Priest Wild

Guest Guest

This DECK STRUGGLES I repeat STRUGGLES against Warrior, unless I'm missing something but I don't think I am the FACE damage that Warriors are putting up between heavy weapons and Charge Minions wrecks this deck 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

This DECK STRUGGLES I repeat STRUGGLES against Warrior, unless I'm missing something but I don't think I am the FACE damage that Warriors are putting up between heavy weapons and Charge Minions wrecks this deck 

Could you please give us a link to a few replays of you playing against them?

Guest Gust Same

I tihnk what's happening is that you only have one card that can destory the weapon and if the Warrior gets one of his 2 cards that are a 7-8 damage weapon and you can't get Reno in time or Ozze you've lost...  and the deck lacks Clears beyond Dragon potion but that clear is 6 CP and doesn't remove the weapon and by turn 8-9 you've lost... 

40 minutes ago, Guest Same said:

I'll post some replays as I play more today but this deck wrecks it: http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/678847-jai-coexist-pirate-warrior-mean-streets-of it didn't get 500+ likes for nothing... 

Using hearthpwn votes as a measurement of deck quality is not really a good idea.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Guest Shaun said:

Im confused as to what situation Dirty Rat is good for. Cheap board presence?

It's a good anti-aggro card, as your opponent will often drop something small, like a Southsea Deckhand, or even cards like Sir Finley Mrrgglton. The stats allow it to hold well against aggro. Of course, the card should be mulliganed away in a control matchup.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Guest Shaun said:

Im confused as to what situation Dirty Rat is good for. Cheap board presence?

To add to what @positiv2 said, It pulls the cards like he said and kills off their battlecrys and is cheap enough to combo with cards like Entomb to deal with bigger threats like Ragnaros the Firelord and Malygos

Guest Shaun

I was actually able to pull Coldarra Drake from Kabal Courier and with Raza, it was another Reno. Too bad I didn't have a Soulpriest

6 hours ago, Guest Shaun said:

I was actually able to pull Coldarra Drake from Kabal Courier and with Raza, it was another Reno. Too bad I didn't have a Soulpriest

That's insane. I wonder if Ben & Co thought about that one. I know it's not a very likely thing to repeat but the fact that it is a possibility is just crazy. The rage that you could have caused if you did have a Soulpriest. xD Thanks for sharing. 

Guest Same Guest

Alright finally, so first thing is first I need to apologize for my skepticism earlier on in the first few posts I made. I'm having alot of fun with this deck now and what works for me is taking out DIrty Rat for Justicar Trueheart and taking out Yasera for Nef. Nef just has been more reliable and has more purpose at 8-8 then Yas has been, but in all honesty it never gets there anyways. But I just had this crazy game where my Kabal Courier got me Thoughtsteal and with that it got me another RENO from my opposition, do I had two Reno's WHOA...  and two - three games before that she got me Ice Block which saved me and won me the game (I was able to throw Pint Size Poition and reduce the attack of the evil minions who tried to face kill my Hero at almost no penalty damage and then won the game)

So thanks for the deck and Justicar Trueheart is an GREAT CARD to add which can make a huge difference.   

4 hours ago, FanOfValeera said:

I am missing Chillmaw, can I replace it with Wrathion, maybe it could serve as some taunt and also little bit of a card draw.

The strength of Chillmaw is that he has both taunt and AoE, which completely stops aggro decks. Wrathion is more of an anti-control card than anti-aggro one. You can do the swap, but your aggro matchups will be slightly worse.

Guest Budget player

Is Primordial Drake an acceptable replacement for Chillmaw?

8 hours ago, Guest Budget player said:

Is Primordial Drake an acceptable replacement for Chillmaw?

It's weaker, but you can use it as a budget swap, yes.