Wrathion — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wrathion is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wrathion is a Dragon synergy card aimed at helping to refill your hand. While it may seem like a strong effect, most Dragon decks are comprised of very few Dragons, resulting in Wrathion only drawing 1 card in most cases. Additionally, Dragon decks tend to play very slowly and often require little or no card draw as a result.
Wrathion does not see any high level Constructed play. However, it can be considered in any Dragon deck, as additional card draw can often provide the extra fuel needed to close out really long games.
Wrathion is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List