Wrathion — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wrathion is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wrathion is a Dragon synergy card aimed at helping to refill your hand. While it may seem like a strong effect, most Dragon decks are comprised of very few Dragons, resulting in Wrathion only drawing 1 card in most cases. Additionally, Dragon decks tend to play very slowly and often require little or no card draw as a result.
Wrathion does not see any high level Constructed play. However, it can be considered in any Dragon deck, as additional card draw can often provide the extra fuel needed to close out really long games.
Wrathion is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck