Wrathion — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wrathion is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wrathion is a Dragon synergy card aimed at helping to refill your hand. While it may seem like a strong effect, most Dragon decks are comprised of very few Dragons, resulting in Wrathion only drawing 1 card in most cases. Additionally, Dragon decks tend to play very slowly and often require little or no card draw as a result.
Wrathion does not see any high level Constructed play. However, it can be considered in any Dragon deck, as additional card draw can often provide the extra fuel needed to close out really long games.
Wrathion is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens