Wrathion — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wrathion is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wrathion is a Dragon synergy card aimed at helping to refill your hand. While it may seem like a strong effect, most Dragon decks are comprised of very few Dragons, resulting in Wrathion only drawing 1 card in most cases. Additionally, Dragon decks tend to play very slowly and often require little or no card draw as a result.
Wrathion does not see any high level Constructed play. However, it can be considered in any Dragon deck, as additional card draw can often provide the extra fuel needed to close out really long games.
Wrathion is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike