Wrathion — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wrathion is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wrathion is a Dragon synergy card aimed at helping to refill your hand. While it may seem like a strong effect, most Dragon decks are comprised of very few Dragons, resulting in Wrathion only drawing 1 card in most cases. Additionally, Dragon decks tend to play very slowly and often require little or no card draw as a result.
Wrathion does not see any high level Constructed play. However, it can be considered in any Dragon deck, as additional card draw can often provide the extra fuel needed to close out really long games.
Wrathion is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List