Malygos — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Malygos is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Malygos is one of the most powerful Spell Damage minions in the game and is a key component of various combo decks. Usually used in conjunction with Emperor Thaurissan, it can be used to unleash huge volleys of discounted spells.
Malygos is used in many constructed decks in conjunction with Emperor Thaurissan in order to setup huge burst damage combos. Mage, Shaman, and Warlock all use the card to decent effect in various decks. Prior to the release of Emperor Thaurissan in the Blackrock Mountain set, Malygos was often too slow as it was difficult to get immediate value on the turn you played it.
Malygos is a reasonable pick in Arena. Even just as a 4/12 body it has the ability to fight for the board quite effectively. If you are able to draft numerous Spells in a class like Shaman or Mage, you can pick Malygos even more highly.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike