Malygos — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Malygos is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Malygos is one of the most powerful Spell Damage minions in the game and is a key component of various combo decks. Usually used in conjunction with Emperor Thaurissan, it can be used to unleash huge volleys of discounted spells.
Malygos is used in many constructed decks in conjunction with Emperor Thaurissan in order to setup huge burst damage combos. Mage, Shaman, and Warlock all use the card to decent effect in various decks. Prior to the release of Emperor Thaurissan in the Blackrock Mountain set, Malygos was often too slow as it was difficult to get immediate value on the turn you played it.
Malygos is a reasonable pick in Arena. Even just as a 4/12 body it has the ability to fight for the board quite effectively. If you are able to draft numerous Spells in a class like Shaman or Mage, you can pick Malygos even more highly.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck