Malygos — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Malygos is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Malygos is one of the most powerful Spell Damage minions in the game and is a key component of various combo decks. Usually used in conjunction with Emperor Thaurissan, it can be used to unleash huge volleys of discounted spells.
2. Constructed Play
Malygos is used in many constructed decks in conjunction with Emperor Thaurissan in order to setup huge burst damage combos. Mage, Shaman, and Warlock all use the card to decent effect in various decks. Prior to the release of Emperor Thaurissan in the Blackrock Mountain set, Malygos was often too slow as it was difficult to get immediate value on the turn you played it.
Malygos is a reasonable pick in Arena. Even just as a 4/12 body it has the ability to fight for the board quite effectively. If you are able to draft numerous Spells in a class like Shaman or Mage, you can pick Malygos even more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Malygos Rogue Deck
- Malygos Druid Deck
- Malygos OTK Quest Druid Deck
- Wild Malygos Freeze Mage Deck
- Wild Malygos OTK Shaman Deck
- Mid-Budget Omnotron Defense System Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Deathrattle Rogue
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day