Malygos — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Malygos is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Malygos is one of the most powerful Spell Damage minions in the game and is a key component of various combo decks. Usually used in conjunction with Emperor Thaurissan, it can be used to unleash huge volleys of discounted spells.
Malygos is used in many constructed decks in conjunction with Emperor Thaurissan in order to setup huge burst damage combos. Mage, Shaman, and Warlock all use the card to decent effect in various decks. Prior to the release of Emperor Thaurissan in the Blackrock Mountain set, Malygos was often too slow as it was difficult to get immediate value on the turn you played it.
Malygos is a reasonable pick in Arena. Even just as a 4/12 body it has the ability to fight for the board quite effectively. If you are able to draft numerous Spells in a class like Shaman or Mage, you can pick Malygos even more highly.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens