Malygos — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Malygos is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Malygos is one of the most powerful Spell Damage minions in the game and is a key component of various combo decks. Usually used in conjunction with Emperor Thaurissan, it can be used to unleash huge volleys of discounted spells.
Malygos is used in many constructed decks in conjunction with Emperor Thaurissan in order to setup huge burst damage combos. Mage, Shaman, and Warlock all use the card to decent effect in various decks. Prior to the release of Emperor Thaurissan in the Blackrock Mountain set, Malygos was often too slow as it was difficult to get immediate value on the turn you played it.
Malygos is a reasonable pick in Arena. Even just as a 4/12 body it has the ability to fight for the board quite effectively. If you are able to draft numerous Spells in a class like Shaman or Mage, you can pick Malygos even more highly.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List