Sir Finley Mrrgglton — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sir Finley Mrrgglton is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sir Finley Mrrgglton is a Murloc card that actually offers reasonable value outside of Murloc decks. Firstly, since 1/3 minions are quite effective on turn 1, it can help you to control the board early. Secondly, it can help you to increase the power of decks that do not take advantage of your starting Hero Power such as aggressive Shaman decks, or Control Hunter decks.
In Constructed, Sir Finley can be used in any Murloc deck, or in any deck where your Hero Power does not fit with the style of your deck. Aggro Shaman decks are perhaps the most common use for this card, but many decks can benefit from it such as extremely slow Warlock decks that do not want to draw more cards once their deck is nearly empty.
Sir Finley is no longer available in Arena.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior