Table of Contents
Entomb is a Priest-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Entomb is a new removal option for Priest decks. Although Priest decks classically already have many removal options available to them, Entomb is still a welcome addition to the class since it provides an answer to sticky minions like Sylvanas Windrunner or Savannah Highmane that Priest previously had no efficient answers to.
2. Constructed Play
Entomb is a strong card in Constructed Control Priest decks. In a slow build it can help to remove high value minions as well as providing you with an overall resource advantage. It is less powerful in the more proactive Priest decks like Dragon Priest.
Entomb is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists