Entomb — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Entomb is a Priest-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Entomb is a new removal option for Priest decks. Although Priest decks classically already have many removal options available to them, Entomb is still a welcome addition to the class since it provides an answer to sticky minions like Sylvanas Windrunner or that Priest previously had no efficient answers to.
Entomb is a strong card in Constructed Control Priest decks. In a slow build it can help to remove high value minions as well as providing you with an overall resource advantage. It is less powerful in the more proactive Priest decks like Dragon Priest.
Entomb is no longer available in Arena.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior