Entomb — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Entomb is a Priest-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Entomb is a new removal option for Priest decks. Although Priest decks classically already have many removal options available to them, Entomb is still a welcome addition to the class since it provides an answer to sticky minions like Sylvanas Windrunner or that Priest previously had no efficient answers to.
Entomb is a strong card in Constructed Control Priest decks. In a slow build it can help to remove high value minions as well as providing you with an overall resource advantage. It is less powerful in the more proactive Priest decks like Dragon Priest.
Entomb is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List